Denver, CO 80211 Map · Phone number

About Calligraphy by Kalika

Thanks for stopping by! I specialize in envelope addressing, custom maps and special event signage. Custom calligraphy maps of meaningful places make fantastic wedding, anniversary, housewarming and graduation gifts. I typically book two months in advance.

Follow Calligraphy by Kalika on

Jen Fariello Photography
93efb4e44fcdca60 soft blue

5 Reviews for Calligraphy by Kalika

Elizabeth · Married on 10/01/2016

Kalika created a beautiful watercolor map of Charlottesville that I put in our wedding welcome bags for out of town guests. It was so pretty and I love looking at the full watercolor picture every day since it's hanging in our living room. The map comes with a PDF that I used to easily order and print the maps for the bags. She was a pleasure to work with and created such a wonderful keepsake of our wedding weekend. The turnaround time was so quick too! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/28/2016

rebecca · Married on 10/10/2015

A few days before the wedding, I made the very last minute decision to have place cards made for our "reception" dinner for 17 people total. I had seen her work through a friend on Facebook and decided to reach out and see if this was at all possible. She was very quick in responding, and we found a way to make it work! I had the cards in hand the day before the wedding!! She was able to customize the cards for my needs and the craftsmanship is incredible. I will definitely recommend her to others if they're looking for calligraphy work done.

Sent on 11/09/2015

Kalika provided five custom chalkboards for our wedding day (menu, two directional signs, seating chart and welcome sign). We were ecstatic with how they turned out! Not only was the calligraphy beautiful, but she included design details that made the signs truly unique to our wedding. They were a hit with our guests and we even decided to hang the welcome sign up in our home! If you're looking for a custom calligraphy decor for your wedding, we have nothing but good things to say about her services. She really came through for us with quality decor that we were proud to display on our wedding day!

Sent on 11/02/2015

Calligraphy by Kalika FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Menus
    Place Cards
    RSVP Cards
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing
    Calligraphy
    Eco-Friendly
    In-Person Consultations

• The Market at Grelen
    The Market at Grelen Winery Weddings

Kalika is a talented, fun lady who has a creative way of making your calligraphy unique and special to you!

• Denver, 80211 See on map