Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA 90047 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About CakesAndCurls

CakesAndCurls, LLC is a Los Angeles-based boutique bakery that has been serving delicious desserts since 2014. The owner, Chef Monét Walker, is a private chef who comes from a large family of self-proclaimed cooks. Chef Monét specializes in baking savory, sweet cupcakes and cakes. On your wedding day, she will bake decadent desserts that will taste so good that you and your guests will remember them for a lifetime.

CakesAndCurls, LLC will have all of your wedding dessert needs covered as Chef Monét can prepare whatever your heart desires. Her desserts include wedding cakes, a groom’s cake, cupcakes, cookies and pastries. On your special day, she will deliver your custom designed desserts to your wedding venue and set them up on a gorgeous dessert table or buffet. The desserts at CakesAndCurls, LLC are prepared using local ingredients.

screen shot 2017 08 31 at 11 34 24 am

CakesAndCurls 1
CakesAndCurls 2
CakesAndCurls 3

Jeremy · Married on 12/01/2018

First off, I would like to thank Chef Monét for being there for me in a last min event I had! I ordered my cousin a cake for his surprise Birthday Party, not only was her product very very delicious, the presentation was marvelous! I will continue to recommend Cakes & Curls to all my friends and family! Thank you so much Chef Monét.

Sent on 12/09/2017
    CakesAndCurls 4

Victoria · Married on 07/06/2018

She made all my wedding dreams come true. I didn’t really want a cake but Monet was able to create cupcakes and cake that fit our request. My fiancé isn’t a fan of overly sweet frosting and I wanted something different and a variety of flavors!!! She was able to do both at the same time. I would recommend her to any and everyone!!! FYI she made candy pralines also!! And this picture may not do it Justice!!! Oh and did I mention my wedding was in 116 degree weather!!

Sent on 07/13/2018
    CakesAndCurls 5

Sade · Married on 01/27/2018

I don’t think there are enough words to describe the entire experience. For starters, I’m not very picky, but that can be a hard thing when you have so many choices. Cakes&Curls offered so many different flavors, I ended up with a 3-tiered cake so I can sample a few at a time. The exterior was phenomenal. Exactly how I envisioned and wven more than what I could have described when I placed my order. The responses were immediate and communication was professional—I knew at every step what was happening and all of my options. I’m so happy I chose you. I’ll never order a cake from anyone else. Thank you...oh yea, over 100 of my birthday party guests, and my co-workers (the day after) were completely satisfied with the taste. Rating: Super Satisfied ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Sent on 01/31/2018
    CakesAndCurls 6

Award

CakesAndCurls Pricing

CakesAndCurls Price Rates

CakesAndCurls FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 5.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 9.00
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What services do your prices include? Custom Cake Design, Delivery, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What services do you provide? Custom Design, Delivery, Setup