Nearby Vendors to Consider

Setup (6)
Tastings (4)
Cupcakes (1)
Groom's Cake (1)

Our wedding cake was not only beautiful, but delicious, as well. We got so many compliments, I believe 'elegant' was the word used most often. The ladies were also wonderful to work with. We upped the cake size twice and they were nothing but helpful.

Profile Picture Laura, 10/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Tastings, Private Tastings, Cakes, Cupcakes

I have always liked any, and all caked, but Deb's cakes are like heaven on earth! I have actually known Deb since she was working out of her home before opening her own bakery. I had found out she opened her bakery by accident after moving back from the west coast, and was so happy to be reunited with my favorite cake lady in the whole world! Even when Deb worked out of her home, she was so accommodating, and her work was beautiful, and original. She had previously done two cakes for my family that couldn't be done anywhere else because they were characters, and needed to be air brushed on. Deb made the cakes look exactly like the picture! We had the pleasure of her beautiful work not only for our wedding, but my bridal shower as well. The women just raved about the cake at the shower, and were elated when they found out the same bakery was doing the wedding, too! I look forward to all occasions when i can use Deb again for her beautiful, and delicious work! I wish I could post a picture of my gorgeous wedding cake, it exceeded my already high expectations! I can't thank Deb enough for making our wedding more special with her stunning centerpiece, our cake! :)

Profile Picture Jennine, 8/26/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes

I love cake and as a result I LOVE "Cakes to You". Debbie took my sketch and made it a reality. The four tier cake was stunning. Picture smooth white butter cream frosting with swirls and/or dots on every other tier, silver ribbon at the base of each of the four cakes, fondant draping from one tier to the next and live flowers separating the two lower tiers from the two top ones. And finally, live flowers on the top tier with a rhinestone enhanced sliver "T" in the center. Now image a cake that taste better than it looks, both fresh and flavorful. Vanilla almond with butter cream filing, Champagne with raspberry filing and bow tie (chocolate and vanilla) with fudge filing with my anniversary top tier repeating the champagne combo. Not only was I pleased and impressed, my 128 guests could not stop taking about how fantastic the cake looked and taste. I will always count on Debbie and Cakes to You for my special occasion cakes (not to mention my sweet tooth's need for a cupcake every now and then!) Thanks Debbie, you guys are the best. :-)

Profile Picture Linda, 7/1/17, 4 Reviews

Cakes to You Pricing

Wedding Cakes Pricing
Buttercream Frosting (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $3.00
Cake Prices Include:
Anniversary Cake
Top Tier of the Cake
Cupcakes (Each, Without Tax)
Starting from $2.00

220x220 sq 1354719337771 dscn1196
220x220 sq 1354719135403 dscn1155
220x220 sq 1354718754557 dscn1094

1 ENDORSEMENT
Best cakes around town!!!! I use Deb for all my events!

Events