Cakes By Long

Alexandria, VA 22336 Map · Phone number

3 Reviews for Cakes By Long

Carlos · Married on 04/29/2017

I definitely recommend this business. My wife's sister got a wedding cake for our special event; we are very satisfied with the overall experience. The cake made just the way we wanted, flavorful and delivered on time. Many of our guests made great comments in regards the appearance and the taste of the cake, they all loved it!

We will continue to do business with Cakes by Long for our future events, as we loved everything about the cake we got.

Sent on 06/17/2017
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/15/2016

I am thrilled with my decision to book Mr. Long as our wedding cake baker! My wedding cake was so EXTREMELY beautiful, and it was so reasonably priced! We all loved how the cake tasted, with the authentic buttercream (so good!!!) and the filling!! My dad had 3 slices at the wedding because he loved it so much! This is our first time ordering from Mr. Long, and I am sure we will be loyal customers for years to come as his cakes are not only beautiful, but they taste amazing! Do yourselves a favor and book him for your wedding because you can be assured that your cake and cake table will be perfect and done on time!!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Linda · Married on 05/16/2015

Long was very helpful and was very cost effective. He knew what my budget was and was able to help me find options for my cake.

Sent on 05/19/2015

• Alexandria See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Cakes By Long)