Portsmouth, RI 02871 Map · Phone number

About Cakes and Catering

*Former owner/chef of Cappuccinos Bakery of Newport for 21 years, Paul Donnelly is still creating tasteful wedding and celebratory cakes for R.I. and Southern Ma. Multiple awards from R.I. Monthly, The Knot, N.E. Weddings etc. *Competitive pricing paired with high quality ingredients are a match made in Heaven, second only to yours! *With a myriad of cake styles, flavors and fillings to choose from, you are only limited by your imagination. *Consultations are scheduled at your convenience. Cake samples and pictures provided. *Talk to Paul about Delivery Discounts and " ALL EXTRAS INCLUDED " packages for our Wedding Wire brides! Congratulations and looking forward to serving you, Paul Donnelly Cakes and Catering 401-212-9031

Light catering also available.

• A Piece of Cake
1358267292126600x6001235185587935scan0002
600x6001235161040953armormartelpics010

3 Reviews for Cakes and Catering

Amanda · Married on 11/03/2012

Paul Donnelly took SUCH great care of us when planning our wedding cake, which was a very important decision for us. His cakes were honestly the BEST we tasted, and we did quite a few tastings. He does two layers of filling in each slice, and he came to my home with 3 sample cakes for us to try and keep at no charge. He went above and beyond to make exactly what we wanted and he was delightful to work with. I would have him make my cake again and again. I cannot comment on his designs, as we just had a plain white fondant cake with flower accents by our florist. However, his portfolio was beautiful and I am fully confident that, had we wanted a design, it would be perfect.
    His pricing was very comparable to others we looked into, but it was the quality of the cake and Paul's professionalism that sealed the deal.

Sent on 11/21/2012

Jillian · Married on 10/07/2012

Paul was great to work with. He provided lots of photos for ideas and was able to make the cake look just how I wanted it to. i could call Paul with any little question that i had and he would always get right back to me! Not to mention the cake, was so moist and delicious!

Sent on 11/21/2012

Libby · Married on 05/11/2014

What a fantastic experience all the way around! Paul was responsive and receptive to our ideas for the cake. He went above and beyond our expectations of a cake we showed him a picture of last fall. If we had any little question, Paul was there with guidance and suggestions. He was also flexible with delivery costs. We highly recommend him! We would have had him cater some pre wedding events, but we found him after we committed to another company. When we were unsure of which flavor to go with for our cake, Paul offered each one for each layer! Thank you Cakes and Catering!

Sent on 07/31/2014