CakeByLiz

Kissimmee, FL View map Visit website

CakeByLiz is a wedding cake business in Kissimmee, Florida. Liz Rivera is the lead creative behind this venture. She takes pride in making a diverse array of beautiful cakes that would do justice to all manner of celebrations. Liz delights in making cakes that provide an x-factor addition to various weddings, and her confections can even work as show-stopping centerpieces. Hablamos español!

Liz can handcraft various types of cakes, and she specializes in working her magic on custom-made delicacies. She uses consultations to shape her approach to each design, allowing customers to share their opinions before she sets to work. Liz also offers private tasting sessions so that clients can get a flavor for the type of sweet treats she brings to life. CakeByLiz likes to opt for traditional wedding cakes, but they can add all sorts of flavors to give a twist to many recognizable favorites. Ultimately, couples who request a cake from this boutique bakery are sure to appreciate the artistry, enthusiasm, and care that goes into each one. Liz can also offer other delectable mini desserts such as cheesecakes, cupcakes, mini key lime pie shots and many more. Other features offered by this service include: Hablamos Español!

• Delivery
  • Cake Rentals
  • Consultations
  • Woman-owned

$5.50

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$6.50

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$3.50

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Cakes
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Cutters
Cake Stands
Cake Toppers

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Nut Free

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Not Required

• Lissette
    Lissette N. Getting married on 12/12/2023

Delicious cake and Pleasant Service

Liz was very understanding and pleasant to work with. We were unsure of what we liked and she made the process so much easy with her expertise and help. She understood our needs, wants and likes and delivered a gorgeous and delicious cake. Best Puertorrican Wedding cake I’ve had. And the frosting was soooo good! Thank you Liz!
  • Sarita
    Sarita S. Married on 09/20/2019

The sweetest part of my wedding

We had a small wedding and Liz made for us our wedding cake and a small dessert table. She went away and beyond for us. She was very patient and attentive and gave us a lot of flavors to choose. All my guest were asking for more. Thank you so much, we recommend her 200%.
    Leslie G. Married on 02/01/2019

Wedding Cake

Loved my wedding cake. It was perfect and exactly what I wanted. I sent Liz 3-4 pictures of the type of cakes I liked and I couldn’t be any happier with what she came up with!

CakeByLiz's reply:

Thank you so much Leslie. It was my pleasure creating your dream wedding cake. It was for sure a gorgeous cake.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Team

Liz Rivera
Liz Rivera
Cake Designer owner

Hello.

My name is Liz and I'm a profesional wedding cake designer with over 9 years of experience in the industry. I take high pride on all my beautiful brides and grooms to ensure that their dream wedding cake comes to a reality in an ease and less stressfull way. My main goal is to deliver a great tasty and gorgeous piece of art on your most important day. I was born in Puerto Rico and have been living in Central Florida for over 35yrs. I have combine my business with a diverse variety of cakes from tradittonal american cakes to all Latin Cakes favors.

kissimmee Kissimmee, FL, 34744
(407) 461-1404
407-953-6938

Monday-Sat 8am-6pm
Location of (CakeByLiz)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding