CakeByLiz Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Lissette
    Lissette N. Getting married on 12/12/2023

Delicious cake and Pleasant Service

Liz was very understanding and pleasant to work with. We were unsure of what we liked and she made the process so much easy with her expertise and help. She understood our needs, wants and likes and delivered a gorgeous and delicious cake. Best Puertorrican Wedding cake I’ve had. And the frosting was soooo good! Thank you Liz!
    Alexis P. Married on 06/25/2022

Just amazing

i have been using liz cakes for about three years now, she has done my gender reveal cakes, baby shower cakes and now my daughters birthday! and i am NEVER disappointed between the detailing on the cake to the flavor, the cakes come out beautiful & the detailing is amazing. also the flavors of the cakes are delicious!!
    i cant wait to see the cake for my daughters 2nd birthday party coming up. ❤️

thank you so much liz for everything. ❤️
    Patricia N. Married on 06/01/2022

Beautiful & tasty cake

I had Liz make my baby shower cake and boy, she did NOT disappoint! My cake not only looked beautiful, it had all the little details I was looking for AND it tasted AMAZING. Not a single slice of cake was leftover- unfortunately for my cake craving.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Maria S. Married on 01/16/2022

Chung Wedding

Liz was extremely professional and flexible. She took the tome to listens to my daughter and her fiancé’s thoughts and ideas ultimately delivering the cake of their dreams. Delivery was smooth and on time. Taking the time to call us before the wedding to ensure final details were to our satisfaction was reassuring. Decor, service and taste was worth the very reasonable price. Cake by Liz is a keeper.
    Janne Married on 12/11/2021

Wedding cake

CakeByLiz is the best of the best!!!! The best experience of my life.. She made my dream come true !!! Wedding cake was absolutely out of this world, flavor, decor, height.. all that I asked she made it happened!! Recommend 100% with my eyes closed!!! Love you Liz!!!! 🤍💙🤍💙Thank you Thank you 🙏🏻
  • Eliecer
    Eliecer Married on 11/26/2021

the taste of the cake

the cake is too delicious, it has an amazing taste. You want to not stop eating.
    Elisonet P. Married on 02/28/2021

Beautiful!

I hired Liz to make my wedding cake, and let me just say, that cake was delicious and memorable. Liz was very professional and even suggested cake ideas to me when I wasn’t sure what I wanted. When I had a vision for my cake, she made it come to life. Liz was patient with me, answered all my questions , and fulfilled my request. Id recommend her to any one!
  • Valeria
    Valeria B. Married on 11/24/2020

Ella es loooo maximooo

Oseaaa yo cómo wedding planner siempre procuro que mis vendors sean impecables, y hagan su mejor trabajo y con la mejor de las calidades! Y eso es lo que yo encuentro en LIZ… ella hace unas maravillas de cakes de todas las nacionalidades y estilos, con diseño y sin Diseño.. y todos mis clientes quedan super felices y complacidos!! Así que 10000% recomendadaaaa
    Elias Married on 03/02/2020

La mejor del mercado.

Perfección. Delicadeza y excelencia.
  • Sarita
    Sarita S. Married on 09/20/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The sweetest part of my wedding

We had a small wedding and Liz made for us our wedding cake and a small dessert table. She went away and beyond for us. She was very patient and attentive and gave us a lot of flavors to choose. All my guest were asking for more. Thank you so much, we recommend her 200%.
    Leslie G. Married on 02/01/2019

Wedding Cake

Loved my wedding cake. It was perfect and exactly what I wanted. I sent Liz 3-4 pictures of the type of cakes I liked and I couldn’t be any happier with what she came up with!

CakeByLiz's reply:

Thank you so much Leslie. It was my pleasure creating your dream wedding cake. It was for sure a gorgeous cake.
  • Joel
    Joel R. Married on 01/19/2019

Same Sex Wedding Cake

CakebyLiz exceed our expectations for our SAME SEX wedding cake. Liznery was a pleasure to work with, she is professional, organized, and detail oriented. We choose red velvet and chocolate cake, the decorations and details were amazing, the cake make such a statement in the room. The cake was moist to perfection, tasty and delicious. We could not be happier with the results. We highly recommend Cakebyliz.
  • Z
    Zeysha Married on 01/18/2019

Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake was more than everything we asked for! I cannot put into words how amazing every detail was. Everything about it was more than that what we asked for. The flavors and texture of the cake was awesome! The cake design was absolutely perfect. We Couldn’t have asked for someone better to do our wonderful cake for our special day!

Victor Married on 07/27/2018

Amazing cake

The cake was absolutely beautiful and the taste was out of this world.

CakeByLiz's reply:

Thank you Victor. It was my pleasure creating your unique & elegant cake. A perfect fit for such a beautiful wedding venue :)
    Soraya Married on 03/03/2018

Best in Central Florida

Liz is an amazing pastry chef/ Cake designer. She design our cake with the details we wanted and more. She took her time to make sure every detail was perfect and the TASTE is always what make her cakes be one you will never forget. Since then she has done many other cakes for my events . Everyone at our wedding was amazed with the beautiful cake and Taste ..that is what makes her be one of a kind.

The cake of your event. Especially your wedding is one of the most important things. I will recommend her with my eyes closed you will not be disappointed.

Thank you Liz for everything.
    Tatiana Married on 01/20/2018

Wedding 2018

She did the best wedding cake we could imagine it’s was beautiful and everything I ever wanted !!! She’s the best
  • Carlos
    Carlos L. Married on 10/10/2016

Perfection!

Cake by Liz was perfect, they designed our tasty wedding favors and candy buffet along with many personal cakes and pastries for the most important events. Her desserts and cakes are so delicious and perfectly done. Liz is very professional and SOOOO nice and have great customer service. Liz always exceeded our expectations. We were so happy to hire Designer Liz and how all the designs turned out so beautiful and elegant. We always get so many compliments about the flavor and de small details. On Our wedding date, at the end of the night, all the desserts were finished! Thats how much our guests enjoyed them!!!!!! We will highly recommend Cake by Liz to design to anyone that is looking for perfection and the best flavor and we will continue using her services for all the events and birthdays!
    Thank you Liz!
    A Santiago Married on 10/24/2015

Stunning Wedding Cake!!!

CakeByLiz created a work of art for our wedding day! Every detail was executed with care, precision and exceeded all expectations.
    Dhilona V.

Excellent Custom Wedding Cake

Liz did a fantastic job on our wedding cake. She worked with us to plan the design and how we wanted it to be setup. She was easy to communicate with and helped our vision come to life!
illustration stars