CakeByLiz Reviews

CakeByLiz 4
CakeByLiz 5
  • Sarita

Sarita Soto · Married on 09/20/2019

The sweetest part of my wedding

We had a small wedding and Liz made for us our wedding cake and a small dessert table. She went away and beyond for us. She was very patient and attentive and gave us a lot of flavors to choose. All my guest were asking for more. Thank you so much, we recommend her 200%.

Sent on 11/01/2019

Leslie Garcia · Married on 02/01/2019

Wedding Cake

Loved my wedding cake. It was perfect and exactly what I wanted. I sent Liz 3-4 pictures of the type of cakes I liked and I couldn’t be any happier with what she came up with!

CakeByLiz 6
    CakeByLiz 7
    Sent on 08/16/2019

CakeByLiz's reply:

Thank you so much Leslie. It was my pleasure creating your dream wedding cake. It was for sure a gorgeous cake.
  • Joel

Joel Rios · Married on 01/19/2019

Same Sex Wedding Cake

CakebyLiz exceed our expectations for our SAME SEX wedding cake. Liznery was a pleasure to work with, she is professional, organized, and detail oriented. We choose red velvet and chocolate cake, the decorations and details were amazing, the cake make such a statement in the room. The cake was moist to perfection, tasty and delicious. We could not be happier with the results. We highly recommend Cakebyliz.

CakeByLiz 8
    Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Z

Zeysha · Married on 01/18/2019

Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake was more than everything we asked for! I cannot put into words how amazing every detail was. Everything about it was more than that what we asked for. The flavors and texture of the cake was awesome! The cake design was absolutely perfect. We Couldn’t have asked for someone better to do our wonderful cake for our special day!

CakeByLiz 9
    Sent on 08/20/2019

VICTOR · Married on 07/27/2018

Amazing cake

The cake was absolutely beautiful and the taste was out of this world.

Sent on 08/16/2019

CakeByLiz's reply:

Thank you Victor. It was my pleasure creating your unique & elegant cake. A perfect fit for such a beautiful wedding venue :)

SORAYA · Married on 03/03/2018

Best in Central Florida

Liz is an amazing pastry chef/ Cake designer. She design our cake with the details we wanted and more. She took her time to make sure every detail was perfect and the TASTE is always what make her cakes be one you will never forget. Since then she has done many other cakes for my events . Everyone at our wedding was amazed with the beautiful cake and Taste ..that is what makes her be one of a kind.

The cake of your event. Especially your wedding is one of the most important things. I will recommend her with my eyes closed you will not be disappointed.

Thank you Liz for everything.

CakeByLiz 10
    CakeByLiz 11
    CakeByLiz 12
    CakeByLiz 13
    Sent on 09/02/2019

Tatiana · Married on 01/20/2018

Wedding 2018

She did the best wedding cake we could imagine it’s was beautiful and everything I ever wanted !!! She’s the best

CakeByLiz 14
    Sent on 09/01/2019
  • Carlos

Carlos Lugo · Married on 10/10/2016

Perfection!

Cake by Liz was perfect, they designed our tasty wedding favors and candy buffet along with many personal cakes and pastries for the most important events. Her desserts and cakes are so delicious and perfectly done. Liz is very professional and SOOOO nice and have great customer service. Liz always exceeded our expectations. We were so happy to hire Designer Liz and how all the designs turned out so beautiful and elegant. We always get so many compliments about the flavor and de small details. On Our wedding date, at the end of the night, all the desserts were finished! Thats how much our guests enjoyed them!!!!!! We will highly recommend Cake by Liz to design to anyone that is looking for perfection and the best flavor and we will continue using her services for all the events and birthdays!
    Thank you Liz!

CakeByLiz 15
    Sent on 09/11/2019

A Santiago · Married on 10/24/2015

Stunning Wedding Cake!!!

CakeByLiz created a work of art for our wedding day! Every detail was executed with care, precision and exceeded all expectations.

CakeByLiz 16
    CakeByLiz 17
    Sent on 08/25/2019

Dhilona Valand · Married on

Excellent Custom Wedding Cake

Liz did a fantastic job on our wedding cake. She worked with us to plan the design and how we wanted it to be setup. She was easy to communicate with and helped our vision come to life!

Sent on 10/17/2019