5221 Prestwick Drive, Fort Worth, TX 76135 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Cake Video Productions

Providing wedding video services throughout the DFW Metroplex.

7 Reviews for Cake Video Productions

Tara · Married on 09/12/2009

These were friends of my husband's and I had no idea what to expect. They recorded EVERYTHING before, during and after. They didn't miss a thing! The best part of their service is their website. Not long after our wedding they had the "highlights" up on their website. That was wonderful for us because we had people that were at the wedding or a part of the wedding that were scattered all over the country. It was also a great way for people to see part of the wedding that weren't able to attend.

Sent on 11/23/2009

Heather · Married on 06/14/2008

VERY reasonably priced and beautiful work!! He was always quick to respond to any emails, and got our DVDs to us insanely fast after our wedding. Pure talent! Our highlight portion continues to make us cry!

Sent on 08/02/2008

Marie · Married on 10/13/2007

I hired Cake Video after several good reviews from other brides to video my wedding. He was very accesible to any questions or concerns I had. He was very flexible in finding or making a package that would fit inside of my budget. He captured the important parts of the entire day. He tastefully edited the ceremony and highlights of the recepetion. Our video was waiting for us at our house when we arrived home from the honeymoon. Very professional and personable.

Sent on 11/30/2007

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Splash DJ
    Splash DJ Wedding DJs

Absolute pleasure to work with!

• Lynn Michelle Photography
    Lynn Michelle Photography Wedding Photographers

So often a videographer has no idea how to work together with a photographer. Ricky has the respectful courtesy and professionalism to work as team which allows us to both get fantastic shots for our clients.I highly recommend Ricky to my clients as a wonderful videographer, who will not only splendidly capture the audio part of their day but will just be an overall nice guy to work with.

• 5221 Prestwick Drive Fort Worth, 76135 See on map