2395 Tamiami Tr. ~ Unit 9, Port Charlotte, FL 33952 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Cake Concepts

Here at Cake Concepts, we provide cake artistry for every occasion! Your cake will not only look breathtaking- it'll melt in your mouth, with our gourmet flavor combinations.

We personally work with each Bride, to create the Wedding cake you've always dreamed of!

Every cake we make is a custom creation.... no mass production here!

40 Reviews for Cake Concepts

Cake Concepts 7
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 05/18/2019

Exceptional!🎂🍰

She was excellent to work with and very patient with me during the planning process. I had changed ideas and styles over the process and she really goes with the flow. Her selection or flavors is amazing and each were delectable, it was hard to pick! We went with vanilla sponge cake and strawberry filling for the main tiers and a butterfinger filling with chocholate for the top of our cake. She kept our coastal theme and delivered a beautiful and elegant coastal cake with succulent accents for our May 18th wedding. We are so glad we picked her!!!

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Dennis

Dennis Anderson · Married on 02/23/2019

Best Wedding Cake I've Ever Had

Cake Concepts provided the cake for our wedding of 54 guests. The price was very reasonable. The cake design we chose required orchids for the cake. Our florist was a pretty good distance from Cake Concepts. They recommended a florist close by and helped us work out the flower delivery in a matter of minutes. Lynn was great to work with. The cake itself was absolutely delicious. Everyone at the wedding was talking about it. Highly recommend.

Sent on 03/17/2019

Cake Concepts's reply:

So glad it was a success! Congratulations to you both and all the best!! It was my pleasure to help!

Mandi · Married on 08/18/2018

Lynn is amazing!! I gave her some very basic ideas and she ran with it. My cake and cupcakes were absolutely stunning and we got so many compliments on not only how pretty they were... but how amazing they tasted! I must say, the cake also smashes very nicely into your new spouses face. Thank you so much for everything you did for our wedding!

Sent on 08/22/2018
    Cake Concepts 8
    Cake Concepts 9
    Cake Concepts 10

• Charlotte Bridal Boutique & Formalwear
    Charlotte Bridal Boutique & Formalwear Wedding Dresses

Exceptional and professional! Lynn's artlistry is amazingly evident in all of her fabulous cake creations!! And the cupcakes...to die for!!! Cakes for every occasion, cupcakes, cookies and more! Start with your birthday, bridal shower, wedding, baby shower, family birthdays......need I go on!! Thank you for ALWAYS takeing care of all of my fabulous brides & grooms!

• Port Charlotte Florist
    Port Charlotte Florist Wedding Florists

Delicious and Beautiful!! Lynn and her staff do absolutely spectatular wedding cakes!! Come to her with any custom idea and she will amaze you.

• 2395 Tamiami Tr. ~ Unit 9 Port Charlotte, 33952 See on map