Caitlin Elizabeth LLC

Santa Fe based and am willing to travel!, Santa Fe, NM 87501 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Caitlin Elizabeth LLC

Caitlin E. Jenkins creates powerful, emotional and memorable wedding photos for couples so they can be stress-free and remember their wedding day forever.

Maybe you are here because Covid threw a wrench in your original plans of a traditional wedding and now you are left to plan a wedding under strict guidelines. Or maybe you simply desire an intimate wedding because you value this type of experience. Whichever boat you are in, I am here to help you make sure it is perfect!

I take pride in achieving my bright, vibrant and joyful style in almost ANY location or situation. Rest assured, your portraits will be just as beautiful as you have imagined!

Once you have reserved your wedding date with me, I will set up a phone/zoom call where we can dig in to the vision you have for your day. I will provide timing recommendations, as well as answer any questions you may have! I also include a timeline with every package.

cep 0705 2 small 51 1983693 160072510422711

8 Reviews for Caitlin Elizabeth LLC

• Julianna

Julianna Myers · Married on 07/12/2020

Capture our real-life essence

I absolutely LOVE working with Caitlin. I was initially gifted a maternity session. Not only was she responsive to me requests, she used her expertise to capture the perfect moment. Caitlin has been OUR family photographer from the very beginning. I have a series of maternity, fresh-baby, birthday, and family group photos taken by her. She’s gracefully captured •perfect• photos. Her execution is bar none - she knows her angles! Our family photos are full of OUR personalities... and my son adores her! We recently completed his 2nd Birthday photos, climbing around in an arroyo and mountain side. When she showed me the gallery, my heart exploded!!! I saw the real-life smiles, the spunk, and the pure essence of me and my son. That same feeling has been consistent with each session we’ve had. I’ve also used Caitlin for professional work photos in a Salon setting - the photos were used for marketing on social media, in the local newspaper, and various other advertising campaigns. Caitlin is professional. She is easy to speak to. She is responsive. She is patient. She is personable. And she is an amazing photographer. Her images are priceless. I feel comfortable in front of her lens - and I HIGHLY recommend choosing her as your photographer!!!

Sent on 07/23/2020

Eric · Married on 07/30/2016

We discovered Caitlin on Instagram and loved her photography. We contacted her when we were planning our destination wedding in Santa Fe, NM. She was eager to meet with us and discuss our wedding day photography. After meeting with Caitlin, we knew that her personality and professionalism would be a perfect fit for our wedding day. On the day of our wedding, Caitlin was prompt, very professional, courteous and most of all, a bunch of FUN! So many photographers can be brash and condescending. Caitlin was the polar opposite and we would highly recommend her for all of your wedding photography needs, in and around Santa Fe. We love our photos and would definetly use Caitlin again. She's the best, go with her and you won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 02/12/2017

Caitlin Elizabeth LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1200
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1850
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Prints

• Santa Fe based and am willing to travel! Santa Fe, NM, 87501 See on map
    Location of (Caitlin Elizabeth LLC)