Caitlin Bates Photography

Alpharetta, GA View map
$2,000 Most Popular Price

$2,000 Most Popular Price

Caitlin Bates Photography is a wedding photography business based in Alpharetta, Georgia, that serves the Atlanta, Albany, Augusta and Macon areas. The owner, Caitlin, is a skilled photographer who has been in the photography industry since 2006. On your wedding day, Caitlin Bates Photography will capture all of the moments of love and happiness shared between you and your loved ones from beginning to end.

Caitlin Bates Photography will be a fly on your wall at your celebration, focusing completely on you in an effort to document the moments that you will cherish for a lifetime. Her wedding photography services include high-resolution images, multiple locations, one event per day, a second shooter and additional hours. Caitlin is also available to shoot engagement, destination wedding and trash the dress photographs, as well as wedding portraits.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1100.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date
    Amanda Married on 11/05/2017
    I honestly could not imagine a better wedding photography experience. Caitlin was absolutely amazing in every aspect. She was helpful, knowledgeable, and responsive, and her photos were absolutely beautiful. I booked Caitlin on relatively short notice after my first photographer cancelled. It turned out to be the most wonderful change, and I am so glad I had her as my photographer!!!

Her personality was warm and friendly, while not being afraid to gently direct my wedding party and family when needed. She was great to talk to beforehand, even though I was a ball of stress and was an absolute pleasure to have around throughout the day of the wedding. Her second shooter was also amazingly talented and brought such a positive energy to the wedding. Together, they formed such a great team.

Caitlin was extremely flexible, and went above and beyond to make sure my day was perfect, and they I had everything I needed. She remembered to take pictures that I forgot I had asked for in the stress of the day! She added extra hours to my photography package for an extremely reasonable charge, and was nothing but complimentary, smiling and pleasant throughout the very long (10+ hour) day.

She arrived exactly on time, prepared and ready to go, and after introducing herself, jumped right in to take pictures. I also received a digital gallery to view my photos much earlier than expected, and received my photobook and flash drive of final photos right on time. I never had to worry or double-check with her about any part of the photography package, because she was extremely proactive.

She intuitively discerned exactly what I was looking for, and I never had to give her extra direction. While she asked questions about my preferences, she was never burdensome, and worked beautifully with the other vendors and staff, as well as my friends and family. I cannot recommend her highly enough. If I still lived in Georgia, I would literally want to be her best friend.
    Stefanie Married on 06/06/2010
    Caitlin is incredible!!! She did such an amazing job capturing our special day. She has such a creative eye and knows exactly how to capture each candid moment. We still cherish our photos almost 5 & a half years past our sweet day! You will NOT be disappointed!!
    Veronica Married on 10/22/2016
    Caitlin was absolutely wonderful. She was easy to communicate with and never left me wondering if anything was missing. We had a very large wedding party and she did a great job getting everyone involved. The pictures turned out beautiful and I truly can't thank her enough for bringing our special day to life in pictures we will cherish forever.

Total Exposure Band Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

12435 Concord Hall DR Alpharetta, GA, 30005
Location of (Caitlin Bates Photography)

Caitlin Bates Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Caitlin Bates Photography include in the starting price?

Caitlin Bates Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Caitlin Bates Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Caitlin Bates Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Caitlin Bates Photography offer?

Caitlin Bates Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Caitlin Bates Photography offer?

Caitlin Bates Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Caitlin Bates Photography offer for wedding events?

Caitlin Bates Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Caitlin Bates Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Caitlin Bates Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in flexibility, 5 in average response time, 5 in professionalism, 5 in value and 4.6 in quality of service.

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding