Middletown, NY 10940 Map · Phone number

About Cait Bozzone Esthetics & Makeup

Cait Bozzone is a New York state licensed esthetician, certified makeup artist, and certified lash artist. She is located in the picturesque Hudson Valley, where she travels within and to surrounding areas and states, such as NYC, PA, NJ, and CT, though she will never turn down traveling further, either. As an esthetician, Cait has built a business model that encourages her couples to not only enjoy a safe, sanitary, stress-free day-of makeup application, but also to receive wedding prep services, such as targeted facial treatments, brow shaping and tinting, body waxing, and eyelash extensions. She wants her brides, grooms, and their parties to not only look and feel their best for the wedding, but to extend that feeling of being polished and put together far into the honeymoon as well, though these services are always optional. Cait believes that each bride should not only feel confident and beautiful, but also like herself, so it is her goal to craft a custom look for each client that they will enjoy looking back on for years to come, but will also be a reflection of their personal style.

Follow Cait Bozzone Esthetics & Makeup on

1 Reviews for Cait Bozzone Esthetics & Makeup

• Kimberly

Kimberly Holmes · Married on 08/23/2019

Professional perfection

Being a UK bride eloping to NYC, I really struggled to find a make up artist that had a great portfolio and was also reasonably priced. I stumbled across Cait completely by chance when she offered her advice in a meltdown thread I’d posted on Facebook, she was one of the very few who reached out without trying to sell her services; she just wanted to help. Right from our initial conversations she went above and beyond, and even took my booking (and pity on me) despite it being out of her usual work area. In the build up to the wedding she was super informative and made sure I knew exactly how to prep my skin, we had a ‘virtual’ trial and generally put me at ease. I think the best way to describe my experience of working with Cait is to say I absolutely cannot imagine my wedding day without her. Not only was her work impeccable, professional and exactly what I wanted but she was so supportive and truly looked after me the entire time she was with us. I was genuinely sad to leave her. She was super friendly, sweet and amazing; it felt like we’d been friends for years. In terms of the actual make up and application, Cait’s ‘skincare first’ approach definitely sets her apart from any other artist I’ve worked with or looked at working with. I was genuinely shocked at how little product I was wearing when I cleansed after the wedding was over, purely because my skin looked so perfect and I’m 100% certain its attributed to her prep work. There was no creasing, no ‘cake’ and my lashes didn’t budge one bit; which says a lot because we had our reception on a boat! I’ve also never seen a make up artist more prepared with such an extensive kit! The products used were all either professional or high end which was very impressive not to mention the magic she worked with them. There are literally not enough words to compliment or thank Cait for everything she did for me and my bridal party before, during and after the wedding. I’m truly excited for any bride who chooses to book with her for their special day, because they are in the best hands.

Sent on 09/10/2019

Cait Bozzone Esthetics & Makeup FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Makeup, Spa, Licensed, Skincare
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting, Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing