2439 S Kihei Rd, Kihei, HI 96753 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Cafe O'Lei Restaurants

Cafe O’Lei Restaurants is a family-owned and operated business on the beautiful island of Maui!

We also specialize in catered events just like classic movies, timeless memories get better over time. Cafe O'Lei has catered thousands of events, and each one is special and unique. Cafe O'Lei is a celebrated restaurant and catering company on Maui from the creative vision of Michael and Dana Pastula. Cafe O'Lei has catered thousands of events in Hawaii and has over 35 years experience in the hospitality business.

We started with a tiny sandwich shop in Upcountry Maui and now have 4 locations!! Whether you’re a seasoned local in Hawaii or just a visitor, come visit us and let us take care of you!

Visit us also at:

• Food for the Soul
  • Aloha Bars Maui
  • The Barista Bar

40 Reviews for Cafe O'Lei Restaurants

• Misty

Misty · Married on 09/14/2019

Delicious, Lovely, AMAZING!

When our coordinator sent us menus to look through we knew we wanted a buffet style wedding. We liked the idea of the food being available for guests to choose between. Cafe O'Lei had an INCREDIBLE buffet menu with so many different options. I have been to many weddings and let me tell you, the food is never something I am awe struck about just because it's never absolutely amazing but when guests raved about our wedding in the days after, the first things out of their mouths were "Oh my gosh the food was AMAZING!" etc. I was SO happy to hear this. I knew it was amazing since I ate it as well but hearing that from guests is a huge plus. You know they ate well and that is a big bonus because you are throwing this party! Cafe O'Lei's set up was beautiful. The servers were so lovely and kind. The appetizers we chose were different and to die for with flavor. The chef made sure we had food packed up to eat when we got home. They were all such lovely people and we so appreciated everything they did for us! We chose the Hawaiian Luau Buffet. It was EXCEPTIONAL. If you are getting married on Maui- choose Cafe O'Lei- they will not disappoint. We didn't even taste test first and had full confidence in them. We chose WELL. Thank you Cafe O'Lei!

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing food for our wedding!

Highly recommend Cafe O' Lei! We did a buffet at our wedding and chose each food option. The food was amazing. All of our guests were raving about it. Some guests even went to the restaurant again after the wedding for more. Thank you!!

Sent on 07/28/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 06/24/2019

Amazing food from cafe o'lei!

Our guests could not stop raving about the food at our wedding! I could have eaten oy the appetizers and been happy, but when the main entrees came out I was wowed even more! We had the fillet and macadamia crusted mahi mahi and both were out of this world! The food was fantastic and the service was just as fantastic too! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 07/04/2019

Award

• A White Orchid Wedding
    A White Orchid Wedding Wedding Planners

Cafe O'Lei is AMAZING! We have been working with them for years and they never fail to disappoint.

• Tad Craig Photography
    Tad Craig Photography Wedding Photographers

Not too long ago, I was shooting a wedding/reception at Olowalu Plantation House in West Maui. The bride & groom insisted that I sit down for a plate of food, and ate each delicious bite I thought how incredible the food that night was! Café O Lei's catering is really good! I mean it knocks the soaks off of people! Like they have this Lettuce wrap with some sort of meat preparation, that once you have your first bite you keeping eating until its GONE! So there's my recommendation! Have Café O'Lei cater your event & enjoy every single bite of the delicious food!

• 2439 S Kihei Rd Kihei, 96753 See on map