Cadence Music And Entertainment

Fenton, MI View map
$900 Most Popular Price

$900 Most Popular Price

Professional, affordable DJ + VIDEOGRAPHY services located in Fenton/Linden, MI.

Services Offered:

• DJ + MC
  • Videography
  • Micro-Weddings

Cadence Music And Entertainment has providing profession wedding and event services to amazing couples throughout Michigan and other states for more than 11 years. With excitement, experience, and passion brought to each event, @CadeceMusicAE is perfect for your next celebration!

We'd love to learn more about your vision. Contact us today to discuss our DJ, Videography, and Micro-Wedding services.

www.cadencemusicandentertainment.com

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$900

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$900

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Uplighting
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
  • Megan
    Megan Married on 09/20/2019

Top notch!

I can鈥檛 say enough good things about Scott and Heather from Cadence Music and Entertainment. This team exceeded my expectations for my wedding. Anything I requested, they made it happen, even down to tiny details that I wasn鈥檛 sure were even possible to execute! Leading up to the wedding Scott and Heather were so communicative and supportive. Scott was our DJ/MC and he kept the dance floor bumping! Heather was our day of coordinator and kept things running smoothly behind the scenes all day and night. I loved their vibe and it was a pleasure working with them. I highly recommend this team.
    Katie Married on 09/22/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Heather and Scott of Cadence Music and Entertainment were truly amazing. Scott and Heather are a husband/wife, DJ/Day of Coordinator wedding duo. I just got married on 9/22/18 in Northern MI. Scott and Heather are from downstate MI, they traveled all the way up north and were AMAZING. Heather took care of everything. I got her my vendor information and she made sure everyone was where they needed to be on time. She took care of every little detail; she stayed in touch with me and kept me updated. She met us on the party bus as we arrived to the reception and I literally didn't have to do a thing once there. She even helped tear down tables to open up the dance floor!! She truly went above and beyond and I couldn't image the day without her, it wouldn't have been possible!! Scott was incredible. He has the greatest voice! He was loud enough for everyone to hear, he was engaging, and he kept people out on the dance floor ALL NIGHT! I could write pages and pages about how wonderful they both were. I found Scott and Heather on the mid MI bride to bride facebook page. I booked their services without knowing a thing about them and at NO point in time was I ever disappointed in the least. Book Cadence Music and Entertainment for your wedding and I promise you will be more than pleased.

Scott and Heather if you see this, THANK YOU for making our day so amazing and so special. I will never be able to thank you enough.
    Mikayla Married on 10/08/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Scott and Heather did an amazing job DJing my wedding. Heather was incredibly helpful when it came to my timeline and making sure I knew what was happening, and she made sure everything was in place for it. Scott kept the music fun, played many requests, and while my wedding was smaller and many guests did not like to dance, my dance floor still stayed very well occupied.
    Thank you both for making my day so fun, and making it run very smooth. I am so happy to have been referred to you by a friend, you were everything I could've hoped for in a DJ. (And for a reasonable price which is so so important when it comes to weddings.)
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

• Tonya & Tim
    11 photos 路 05/25/2019

Fenton, MI, 48430
810-931-8104
Location of (Cadence Music And Entertainment)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding