2315 Commerce St Suite 6, Houston, TX 77002 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,975
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 17

About Swish + Click

I want to capture you having the time of your life!

You’re marrying your best friend, and twenty tabs deep into planning it. You’re seeing images that all look the same and you’re thinking to yourself “this doesn’t feel like me”. I believe your wedding, and the pictures from your wedding, should represent you!

I believe in taking away awkward posing, getting away from what everyone else is doing and shining a light on what makes your love special. Is your love filled with inside jokes, belly laughs and netflix marathons? does one of you love star wars, and the other harry potter and you want a wedding with both themes? You have full permission to do whatever you want!

Your story is interesting, it’s unique and it deserves to be captured by someone who “gets” you.

Follow Swish + Click on

13 Reviews for Swish + Click

• Rheanna

Rheanna · Married on 06/13/2020

Seriously the best!

I seriously cannot say enough great things about Swish + Click Photography. I booked Christine for my engagement photos (and future wedding). We did the engagement photos last week and I couldn’t be happier. My fiancé and I had an unique vision and theme in mind for our photos (Halloween, dark, moody) and from the beginning Christine completely got it. She even found the perfect location that was better than I could have even imagined. Leading up to and throughout the shoot, Christine was great about understanding my shyness in front of a camera, calming my nerves and posing my fiancé and I in a way that was comfortable and organic. A few minutes in we felt so at ease and to my surprise, we actually even enjoyed having our photos taken. I’ve already received the final images and I’m so in love with them. It’s been so hard to narrow down a few favorites to share and print. I cannot recommend Swish + Click enough, she truly goes above and beyond. I’ll be using her services for all my families photo shoots and cannot wait for her to capture our wedding day!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Swish + Click's reply:

Rheanna! I feel so lucky that the universe brought us together. When you told me your idea for the session I got SO EXCITED. I love how creative you and Joseph are, but more so, how IN LOVE you are. It shows on camera, and I knew when you were nervous before the session how the focus would be on your love and not how either of you looked. I cannnnnot wait for your wedding!! Thank you for such an amazing review!
  • Marissa

Marissa Vu · Married on 02/22/2020

Capturing beautiful memories and magical moments!

I found Swish + Click on Instagram. I was drawn to the light and beauty she captured...and then I read the caption below the photo and it spoke to my heart "you're twenty tabs deep in planning"...YES, picking your vendors is very much twenty tabs of research and you hope you're picking the vendors that not only create great product but also people that you and your fiancé LIKE. We LOVED each of our vendors and Christine was no different, she was actually the very first vendor we picked! Very much like her Instagram captions, Christine provides so much clarity, support and wisdom. She took time to get to know my fiancé and I. She made us both feel comfortable when taking engagement pictures, went the extra mile to get our dog to smile, and we could not have been happier with the engagement pictures. Our wedding day was captured BEAUTIFULLY, her team on our wedding day was attentive, creative and uplifting. You want photographers who are going to be your cheerleaders and make you and your guests feel like every moment is one to be captured. She also RAN with my crazy idea to do a Vanity Fair Oscar Party photo booth session at my wedding. She not only said YES, she enlisted the help of one of her talented friends and we even took a trip to our venue, prior to my wedding day, so that we could all envision and plan out this very special opportunity for my guests. I could go on and on about Christine. She is seriously the best. She provides not only a great product and service, but she provides an experience from the moment you reach out to her the first time to the email with your wedding pictures. We absolutely adore her and we are SO grateful for her time, talent, and friendship.

Sent on 03/20/2020

Swish + Click's reply:

Marissa! Woman, your wedding was so gorgeous. Thank you for trusting me to be your wedding photographer! I love that you thought outside the box for your wedding in all areas, including the Vanity Fair styled photos. I often look through your wedding photos and love on all the little things you did for your wedding. I wish and Toan nothing but the best marriage and I hope to be friends with you throughout it!

Courtney · Married on 09/21/2019

Best Photographer!!

WOW, Where do I start with Christine?! She is THE BEST photographer I have ever worked with! To start, choosing photographers is not easy, especially when you are looking for the best of the best. Meeting with Christine was relieving (sat at Starbucks chatting for over 2 hours) and I knew instantly that I wanted her to shoot our wedding. She has an amazing personality and is super easy to work with! Before any pictures are taken, she has her couples fill out a questionnaire to get to know you personally. Things about your love story, favorite things to do together are just a few of the questions she asks. She also does research to find different poses that will compliment the couple when shooting. So fast forward, she is taking our engagement pictures, which turned out AMAZING! She even allowed our pup to make an appearance! You will laugh the entire shoot while she sings, makes funny jokes with you and makes you kiss A LOT! We had never taken professional pictures together and she made it so easy for us (especially since Dylan was not a fan of being in front of the camera!). I was able to spend more time with Christine, since I did my bridals with her. The skies the limit when it came to my bridals. She used smoke bombs and I twirled in my dress!! There may have been a few run ins with spiders in the woods, but it made for a great story and the pictures are THE BEST!! If you are on the fence about bridals like I was, seriously do them!! Christine will do some amazing pictures for you, and you will not regret it! Saved the best for last, our wedding day! Christine and our extra shooter were on top of it and did FABULOUS! The details, the memories, the quality, the creativity and the list goes on about how great our pictures are! We were running behind due to hair and make-up and without freaking me out, she made a game plan with my coordinator and caught us up 100% percent and put us ahead of schedule. Be open minded about all her crazy ideas for pictures, because you will end up with some of the best shots! Seriously, Christine has found her niche and will produce beautiful photos for you!!

Sent on 07/07/2020

Swish + Click's reply:

Courtney! I loved loved loved being your wedding photographer! You and Dylan made my job so easy, we simply had a great time together and then magical photos emerged from it. Thanks for bringing the cutest dog to your engagement photos and for being open to all photo ideas on your wedding day and engagement session. I love your photos AND you two so much

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Swish + Click FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Hand-Coloring
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3975.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Hand-Coloring
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Canvas
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Save the Date

• Sweet-Treats Bakery Wedding Cakes

Christine is my FAVORITE photographer for all occasions! She is such a blast to work with, and her pictures always turn out amazing! I would recommend using her for any and all occasions to capture your special day!

• My Urban Invites Wedding Invitations

We got employee photos taken she C. Wright Photography is awesome! She has a great personality and makes you feel very comfortable getting your photos taken!

• 2315 Commerce St Suite 6 Houston, TX, 77002 See on map
    832-781-0995 (Phone number)
    Saturday - Wednesday 9am - 4pm
    Location of (Swish + Click)