2315 Commerce St Suite 6, Houston, TX 77002 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,975
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 17

About Swish + Click

I want to capture you having the time of your life!

You’re marrying your best friend, and twenty tabs deep into planning it. You’re seeing images that all look the same and you’re thinking to yourself “this doesn’t feel like me”. I believe your wedding, and the pictures from your wedding, should represent you!

I believe in taking away awkward posing, getting away from what everyone else is doing and shining a light on what makes your love special. Is your love filled with inside jokes, belly laughs and netflix marathons? does one of you love star wars, and the other harry potter and you want a wedding with both themes? You have full permission to do whatever you want!

Your story is interesting, it’s unique and it deserves to be captured by someone who “gets” you.

Follow Swish + Click on

Swish + Click 2
  • Rheanna

Rheanna · Getting married on 06/13/2020

Seriously the best!

I seriously cannot say enough great things about Swish + Click Photography. I booked Christine for my engagement photos (and future wedding). We did the engagement photos last week and I couldn’t be happier. My fiancé and I had an unique vision and theme in mind for our photos (Halloween, dark, moody) and from the beginning Christine completely got it. She even found the perfect location that was better than I could have even imagined. Leading up to and throughout the shoot, Christine was great about understanding my shyness in front of a camera, calming my nerves and posing my fiancé and I in a way that was comfortable and organic. A few minutes in we felt so at ease and to my surprise, we actually even enjoyed having our photos taken. I’ve already received the final images and I’m so in love with them. It’s been so hard to narrow down a few favorites to share and print. I cannot recommend Swish + Click enough, she truly goes above and beyond. I’ll be using her services for all my families photo shoots and cannot wait for her to capture our wedding day!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Swish + Click's reply:

Rheanna! I feel so lucky that the universe brought us together. When you told me your idea for the session I got SO EXCITED. I love how creative you and Joseph are, but more so, how IN LOVE you are. It shows on camera, and I knew when you were nervous before the session how the focus would be on your love and not how either of you looked. I cannnnnot wait for your wedding!! Thank you for such an amazing review!
  • Ana

Ana Martinez · Married on 08/11/2019

The best! Not your average photographer

Christine is definitely not your typical photographer. Besides being professional, and trustworthy, she is so creative! Such a pleasure to be around, so funny ! She is so invested in the couples and you as client. You are gonna end up with a friend. Will forever recommend!

Sent on 12/19/2019

Swish + Click's reply:

Ana thank you so much for your sweet words! I loved capturing you and Yaqoub, you are obviously in love and the kindest people. I wish you lived closer so I could see you more!
  • Andrea

Andrea Mays · Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

I Highly recommend Swish + Click Photography. Christine is a fabulous photographer! The first time we met I knew right away that she was just what I was looking for. She is patient, organized and most of all very creative. My husband is not much of a photo person & he even enjoyed it because of how fun and easy she made it. She did our engagement & our wedding photos and was an absolute joy to work with. I love all my beautiful photos. Christine is the best! I will definitely be using her every chance I get. Thank you Christine for giving me all these wonderful memories!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Swish + Click's reply:

Andrea, I was so honored to capture your engagement photos and wedding! You and Robert were easy to work with, a ton of fun and it is obviously how in love you are. I truly hope to capture you and your family in the future!!

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Swish + Click FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Hand-Coloring
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3975.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Hand-Coloring
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Canvas
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Save the Date

• Sweet-Treats Bakery
    Sweet-Treats Bakery Wedding Cakes

Christine is my FAVORITE photographer for all occasions! She is such a blast to work with, and her pictures always turn out amazing! I would recommend using her for any and all occasions to capture your special day!

• My Urban Invites
    My Urban Invites Wedding Invitations

We got employee photos taken she C. Wright Photography is awesome! She has a great personality and makes you feel very comfortable getting your photos taken!

• 2315 Commerce St Suite 6 Houston, TX, 77002 See on map