Houston, TX 77098 Map · Phone number

About Chelsea Renee Photography

I am a Houston-based wedding and lifestyle photographer! I have always had a passion for photography, but now I have taken it on as a profession as well. As a recent bride, I have a desire to provide the best experience possible and make each part of the wedding process as enjoyable and memorable as possible!

Follow Chelsea Renee Photography on

5af29684429e3dd7 1501623105658 chelseareneephotography24
chelseareneephotography24

1 Reviews for Chelsea Renee Photography

Claire · Married on 09/17/2016

I loved my photos!!! With Chelsea I had to learn to trust her - she is the professional and totally knows what she is doing and what angles look good. She was kind and so easy to work with. My husband told me the other day that he never wanted to be that couple who had their wedding photos around our house - but he loved seeing ours because he is reminded how happy we were that day!! Chelsea captured our day perfectly. We had a surprise wedding so everything about that day was not traditional and she just rolled with the punches. My only regret was forgetting to tell her to get lots of photos of my friends at the wedding. We had a ton of awesome photos of us and our family but not very many of guest. But that was my fault to not tell her that was important me. I also regret cutting our picture time short after the wedding and before the reception (bc my husband hates pictures) but now I really wished I had those pictures with my girls - again my fault. Pictures can be a pain to take especially when the party is going on - but do it, do it, do it!! One of my biggest wedding regrets.

Hire Chelsea - I have recommended her several times to friends since.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Chelsea Renee Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints