C & R Event Rentals

Allen, TX View map Visit website

C & R Event Rentals is a full-service decor and linen rental and coordination company based in Allen, Texas and serves the DFW area. This dedicated business is family owned and operated, and you can be assured that you and your partner will be treated like family when you work with them. Owner Stefanie Craig love to assist you when it comes to planning your big day.

Rather than choosing individual pieces like most rental companies, this unique business offers a rental package that allows you to select the decor you need for one price. They offer items that accommodate all types of tastes and styles. Some of their rental options include charger plates, votive cups, candlesticks, signage, and mason jars. Additional inventory items C & R Event Rentals offers include:

• whiskey barrels
  • wood arches
  • wood cross
  • rugs
  • china
  • goblets
  • flatware

C & R will also help facilitate your day with their coordination services. Timeline creation, vendor check-in, rehearsal facilitation and day-of/month-of coordination as well as some planning services are all part of what they offer in addition to decor rentals.

• Woman-owned

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Drapery
Signage
Trinkets
Vases

What food and beverage items are available?

China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?

$125
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

1 User photo

Gilnino Married on 09/16/2022

Above and Beyond

Stefanie and her crew did an amazing work for our wedding decorations. We were amaze by the work. Stefanie went out of her way to make sure we had everything we asked for, she also took the time to get to know us. I loved how she gave us her honest opinion on stuff we had no idea , like what colors would look best and why not. It was honestly a pleasure working with her. She will make sure your event looks amazing !

C & R Event Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, it means so much to me! I loved getting to know both of you and helping to make your day beautiful. Thank you for choosing us!
    Rebecca B. Married on 08/19/2022

Absolutely amazing!

100% worth everything! Stefanie was ABSOLUTELY the best person that came into my life on the most important day in my life. She was extremely responsive and made sure everything was perfect!! Checked in on me consistantly and kept everything in order and on time! I honestly dont know what I would do without her!! The decor that she has as well is PERFECT!!! I cant be more happy with the outcome of my wedding and it was all because of her and her support!

C & R Event Rentals's reply:

Thank you, Becca, for sharing! I'm so glad you were happy and that you felt your day was everything you wanted!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

1606 Harvest Glen Dr Allen, TX, 75002
Location of (C & R Event Rentals)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding