C and R Floral

Marietta, GA View map

WE ARE...

A family owned floral design company specializing in affordable flower arrangements for weddings and special events within the Atlanta and surrounding areas. We believe that finding flowers for your event should be fun, affordable, and most of all simple. As a result we created our company to provide excellent customer service while saving our customers overhead costs so they can achieve the most out of their events.

Jeanette Married on 05/17/2014
    Everything was smooth from beginning to end. Everyone I worked with was super helpful and full of ideas for me, which I was especially grateful for because I know very little about flowers. Everything came together as planned on my wedding day and the flower arrangements, aisle runner, and petals were all stunning. I couldn't have asked for anything more. All 9 bouquets were all perfect in color and size. I am very pleased with everything and I would definitely recommend to friends and family and really anyone who is looking for a great florist for their big day. It was affordable, painless, and a huge success!!!
    Courtney Married on 03/29/2014
    I planned our wedding in about 4 months and the last thing on the list was flowers. After calling florist after florist and not receiving any call backs, C and R Floral were the first to respond. At the consultation, they were very knowledgeable about flowers and asked a million questions to make sure I got exactly what I wanted :). The best part is the cost, they were way under our budget. During the ceremony and reception, the low cost didn't show. The flowers wet beautiful and were exactly what I envisioned. So thankful I found them.
    Neveen Married on 11/22/2013
    Renita was absolutely amazing!! She did a fantastic job with the arrangements! She was so easy to talk to and she gave great suggestions without enforcing her opinion. I look forward to working again with her!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

1981 Powers Ferry RD Marietta, GA, 30067
Location of (C and R Floral)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding