San Jose, CA 95129 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Pricing

About by Alysa Monet

by Alysa Monet is a wedding design consulting firm that specializes in wedding planning and management. We are local to the San Francisco Bay Area and travel throughout the country and around the world. Our priority is to support you in enjoying the wedding planning process by taking care of all of the wedding tedious and difficult tasks. Our desire is to leave you with a memorable wedding day filled with personalized touches and unique qualities to make your wedding day stand out from the rest!

e37a6f0b69daae31 logo 1 1

by Alysa Monet 6
by Alysa Monet 7

Anastasha · Married on 09/22/2018

Alysa is HEAVEN sent!

I can not say enough good things about my experience with working with Alysa. My now husband and I were planning our wedding from out of state and knew we needed someone who would not only guide us through the wedding planning process but one who would be able to ease all our nerves from planning a wedding without any face to face interaction/meetings. And let me tell you, I don't think our special day could have turned out as amazing as it did without Alysa and her team. From the start she was always in communication with me, quick to respond and always there to walk me through ALL my questions and concerns. She provided guidance, her input and was so great to bounce ideas off of throughout the process. She was was so attentive with all my wants/visions and made everything I dreamed of come to life. It honestly did not feel like I was working with her remotely even though that was the case, she was so flexible and so accessible at all times which was super helpful especially when those typical wedding jitters and stress kicked in that all brides experience she was there to listen and ease my nerves (truly so thankful for that!!). When it was finally our wedding day I did not feel a single ounce of stress (and I'm not exaggerating) and I can honestly say it was because of how amazing Alysa & her team worked together to really make the day seamless. If anything went not as planned, to be honest, I did not even notice or care because I was on such a high with how beautiful it all turned out (again thanks to her and the team) that nothing could ruin that day! Something else to note, my elderly father who is hard of walking and was a top worry for me leading up to our day (because our venue was on a large vineyard and I was worried he'd have trouble walking around or keeping his energy as he can't stand up for long periods of time) was catered to every second of the day. Anytime he needed a chair to sit on to catch his breath there was one that magically appeared - every step he took someone from Alysa's team was there to make sure he was ok and that he had whatever he needed to feel comfortable. They treated him like family and I could not thank Alysa and her team enough for doing that, it made our day! The day after my family raved about how sweet Alysa and her team was and how easy the day felt because of them.
    I am so thankful we got the chance to work with Alysa and HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend her for your planning needs!!! You will be so thankful to not only have such a hard working person plan your day but you'll love working with such a fun, sweet & passionate person like her!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Melissa · Married on 08/05/2018

Alysa did all of my florals and decor design for our wedding earlier this August. She was very knowledgeable about both design and flowers. After our sit down meeting, she created a digital mood board that had different options for flowers and decor based on our vision and our budget! She even included more budget friendly decor options that we didn't originally think of! After some tweaking, our mood board was exactly what we had pictured for our wedding. Alysa kept us very involved by letting us accompany her to the flower shop and picking out flowers we liked while also giving us other options and ideas. A couple of months before the wedding, we did mock ups of my bouquet, the centerpiece options, and our sweetheart table floral arrangement. Everything was gorgeous and I couldn't wait to see everything come together! The day of the wedding, Alysa installed the arbor floral (which was later kept up by the groundskeeper of the venue to show couples who were touring the venue - she's THAT good!) and all of the other floral installations with ease. She had all of our bouquets and the groomsmen boutonnieres ready to go. Everything looked so beautiful and we did not stop getting compliments on the flowers the entire night! She also does full blown wedding planning! I would highly recommend hiring her to be involved in your wedding process in any way she can. She is extremely talented and will be able to help make your wedding your dream come true!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Grace · Married on 06/02/2018

Friendly, professional, and knows her stuff! Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/29/2018