by Alysa Monet Reviews

by Alysa Monet 5
by Alysa Monet 6
by Alysa Monet 7

Jasmine · Getting married on 06/20/2020

In one word, she is AMAZING

Alysa is the best wedding planner and designer you could work with to make your wedding vision come true. She has been so helpful to me along with way and really made me feel she was invested just as much as I was in my wedding day. I truly hope that one day I get to work with her again!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Alissa S · Married on 09/27/2019

Leaving Alysa to do what she does best

Mike and I were getting married for a second time. We wanted an intimate ceremony that included our 3 beautiful children. We also wanted an off-site venue to host our immediate family and best lifelong friends. 2 careers, 3 teenages, no time. Alysa was AMAZING at leading us through the process, making sure we knew what we needed to do and she handled all the rest. She is gracious, calm, creative, so so responsive - she created a completely stress-free event that was elegant, well orchestrated, polished. If there were any hiccups on our wedding day, Mike and I were blissfully unaware - Alysa and Sara just handled it! I can not say enough about how wonderful it was to work with Alysa. The way she collaborated with us ahead of the day gave us the confidence that the day of the event would run smoothly. Alysa even went so far to anticipate things we may need (she noticed the weather forecast called for lower temps than expected -she put together the CUTEST basket of throw blankets for our guests!) and again, just HANDLED IT. Please do reach out and get to know Alysa. She is a real class act. We miss her already.

Sent on 10/09/2019
    by Alysa Monet 8
  • Michael

Michael · Married on 09/07/2019

The Perfect Wedding Coordinator!!

What can I say, we have the best Wedding Coordinator EVER. My now Wife had talked to me about a year into our engagement about getting one and being A man I thought that we would be able to do this ourselves and save some money. So Kellye (My Wife) started looking and asking around...LOL
    In the meantime we had a couple weddings we were invited to one I was in (groomsman) and the other was a family wedding. We attended the Family's wedding and watching the coordinator was interesting. They did a lot on the wedding day and so I started to think about it more and more.
    The my Wife and I go to the other wedding that I was in. Well it was a DIY wedding. I cooked, served champagne, bussed tables and helped with other things. When Kellye and I were on our way home we started talking and I expressed that I didn't want that at our wedding. I wanted our Friends and Family to be able to enjoy themselves. So lets look for a coordinator. She replied good I have a meeting set up with Alysa next Saturday!
    I cant begin to tell you how much of a pleasure it was to work with Alysa. From the minute our first meeting was done with her we knew that she was a perfect fit.
    She is so on the ball with deadlines, due dates and is always willing to help. She was always flexible with our time (We live 1.5hrs away). She always drove to see us so we didn't loose most of our day driving.
    She is a great listener but will also give advise when asked. It seems like she know everyone in the industry and always pointed us in the right direction. She saved us a bunch of money when we were looking for vendors and things to do for the wedding to make it special.
    The day of (9/7/19) our wedding she was ON IT!!! Her and her team were everywhere. There wasn't a time when I would want to ask her a question and boom...there she was. There were some weather issues but she handled it with us even knowing.
    So I guess what I'm trying to say is that if you need a Wedding Coordinator Alysa Monet is a phenomenal one!!
    She made our day so special and she did everything that she said she would do plus more!!

Sent on 09/16/2019
    by Alysa Monet 9
    by Alysa Monet 10
  • Kellye

Kellye · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing experience

We could not have had such an amazing and beautiful wedding without Alysa and her team! They went above and beyond for us. Alysa made the panning process so easy and was available for us whenever we had any questions. Alysa is super easy to work with and makes you feel so calm and at ease. She will serve you appetizers while you're taking photos, she will pick leaves and sticks out of your dress, and her team will run to the store an hour out of their way for you when you run out of vodka! They made our night so special and we can not thank them enough!

Sent on 09/27/2019
    by Alysa Monet 11

Anastasha · Married on 09/22/2018

Alysa is HEAVEN sent!

I can not say enough good things about my experience with working with Alysa. My now husband and I were planning our wedding from out of state and knew we needed someone who would not only guide us through the wedding planning process but one who would be able to ease all our nerves from planning a wedding without any face to face interaction/meetings. And let me tell you, I don't think our special day could have turned out as amazing as it did without Alysa and her team. From the start she was always in communication with me, quick to respond and always there to walk me through ALL my questions and concerns. She provided guidance, her input and was so great to bounce ideas off of throughout the process. She was was so attentive with all my wants/visions and made everything I dreamed of come to life. It honestly did not feel like I was working with her remotely even though that was the case, she was so flexible and so accessible at all times which was super helpful especially when those typical wedding jitters and stress kicked in that all brides experience she was there to listen and ease my nerves (truly so thankful for that!!). When it was finally our wedding day I did not feel a single ounce of stress (and I'm not exaggerating) and I can honestly say it was because of how amazing Alysa & her team worked together to really make the day seamless. If anything went not as planned, to be honest, I did not even notice or care because I was on such a high with how beautiful it all turned out (again thanks to her and the team) that nothing could ruin that day! Something else to note, my elderly father who is hard of walking and was a top worry for me leading up to our day (because our venue was on a large vineyard and I was worried he'd have trouble walking around or keeping his energy as he can't stand up for long periods of time) was catered to every second of the day. Anytime he needed a chair to sit on to catch his breath there was one that magically appeared - every step he took someone from Alysa's team was there to make sure he was ok and that he had whatever he needed to feel comfortable. They treated him like family and I could not thank Alysa and her team enough for doing that, it made our day! The day after my family raved about how sweet Alysa and her team was and how easy the day felt because of them.
    I am so thankful we got the chance to work with Alysa and HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend her for your planning needs!!! You will be so thankful to not only have such a hard working person plan your day but you'll love working with such a fun, sweet & passionate person like her!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Melissa · Married on 08/05/2018

Alysa did all of my florals and decor design for our wedding earlier this August. She was very knowledgeable about both design and flowers. After our sit down meeting, she created a digital mood board that had different options for flowers and decor based on our vision and our budget! She even included more budget friendly decor options that we didn't originally think of! After some tweaking, our mood board was exactly what we had pictured for our wedding. Alysa kept us very involved by letting us accompany her to the flower shop and picking out flowers we liked while also giving us other options and ideas. A couple of months before the wedding, we did mock ups of my bouquet, the centerpiece options, and our sweetheart table floral arrangement. Everything was gorgeous and I couldn't wait to see everything come together! The day of the wedding, Alysa installed the arbor floral (which was later kept up by the groundskeeper of the venue to show couples who were touring the venue - she's THAT good!) and all of the other floral installations with ease. She had all of our bouquets and the groomsmen boutonnieres ready to go. Everything looked so beautiful and we did not stop getting compliments on the flowers the entire night! She also does full blown wedding planning! I would highly recommend hiring her to be involved in your wedding process in any way she can. She is extremely talented and will be able to help make your wedding your dream come true!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Grace · Married on 06/02/2018

Friendly, professional, and knows her stuff! Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/29/2018

Teresa · Married on 04/07/2018

We would not have been able to pull off our wedding without Alysa’s help! Her attention to detail, responsiveness, and problem solving skills were on point throughout the entire process.

Sent on 10/05/2018

Nikki · Married on 09/30/2017

One of the best decisions for our wedding!

Hiring Alysa as our day-of-coordinator was one of the best decisions of our wedding. From the beginning, Alysa was warm and welcoming, and we immediately felt comfortable sharing our vision for our big day. She went above and beyond every step of the way, and her execution was flawless! She kept our minds at ease, and we could really trust her with all the behind the scenes details—if there were any hiccups that day, she must have taken care of it since it wasn’t even on our radar! We highly recommend Alysa for your wedding—you’ll be in excellent hands!!!

Sent on 10/28/2018
    by Alysa Monet 12
    by Alysa Monet 13
    by Alysa Monet 14

Laurel · Married on 09/02/2017

Alysa is an amazing wedding planner! She was so helpful at every stage of planning our wedding. My husband and I were so overwhelmed when we first got engaged, but Alysa helped us put together a wedding that was within our budget and a perfect fit for us as a couple. Even though we had no idea where to start, Alysa helped us to cultivate and articulate our vision for the wedding. She was intention and thoughtful about how to involve us at every stage, which resulted in the wedding being exactly what we had hoped for while not stressing us out with the unnecessary details.

Not only was Alysa able to connect us with professional and affordable vendors, but she created the most beautiful centerpieces and bouquets. Our wedding was so special because of all that she did!

Sent on 09/25/2018
    by Alysa Monet 22
    by Alysa Monet 23
    by Alysa Monet 24

Dayna Hundrieser ·

100% would recommend to a friend!

Working with Alysa was truly amazing! You can tell that planning and design are her passions! Alysa made sure that all of my rustic + organic wedding visions came to life, and elevated them so far beyond what I could have done myself. She helped me stay within my budget, and on track with my timeline, and helped connect me with other amazing vendors that shared a similar vision. I truly could not have planned my wedding (which was done in under 5 months) without the help of Alysa. She kept us sane, and EXCITED to get married. She truly goes above and beyond and we we’re so lucky that we were able to book her!

Sent on 10/15/2019