Bay Fair Center, San Leandro, CA 94578 Map · Phone number

About Butterfly Catchers Floral Designs

Butterfly Catchers' commitment is to provide distinctive fresh and silk floral arrangements designed unique to the needs of each client.

With personality and style our floral pieces enhance the celebration of life's meaningful events and occasions.

Butterfly Catchers' owner and lead designer, Janice Sulcer-Anderson, utilizes a distinguished level of proficiency and experience. Janice takes an individualized, custom approach to each project, whether a full event design or a one-stem arrangement. Her creativity allows her to combine color, texture, and shape to create beautiful floral pieces.

Butterfly Catchers' ultimate goal is to provide a product that will "express sentiments of the heart", uplift and inspire through the essence of natural beauty.

Centerpiece8
SmallColorWebImageLogo
Centerpiece6XtraSmall

1 Reviews for Butterfly Catchers Floral Designs

Melissa · Married on 11/08/2009

Janice was so easy to work with and very professional, detailed & organized. She listens well and is able to deliver what you envision. Even though I wasn't always sure of what I wanted, she somehow was able to interpret what I liked/disliked and captured my style so accurately. When I saw my flowers on my wedding day, I couldn't have been more pleased! I was so glad I chose her and would recommend her to my friends and family.

Sent on 11/25/2009