Bluemont, VA 20135 Map · Phone number

47ab85e5c5f82e93 image

24 Reviews for Buttercups Floral Design

Sabrina · Married on 09/21/2019

Beautiful flowers!!

Laura captured my vision perfectly!! The flowers she used were absolutely gorgeous and I received tons of compliments on the bouquets (bride & bridesmaids) and centerpieces. She also did an amazing job on arrangements for our ceremony, boutonnières, and corsages. I could tell the flowers were fresh and they had a nice scent to them. I wish they could last forever!

Laura was easy to work with and I love how she uses seasonal, local florals as much as possible. I had a specific request for garden roses in my (bride’s) bouquet and she made it happen! They were so pretty and looked perfect with the other flowers in my bouquet. I was also impressed of how closely the colors of the flowers matched my bridesmaid’s dresses. She also was very detailed to make sure we had the proper amount of flowers for the ceremony and reception (not too many or too few). The flowers were delivered early to multiple locations and packaged with care.

10/10 would recommend! I hope to work with Buttercups again in the future. Thank you!

Sent on 09/27/2019

Jenna · Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful Flowers for Wedding

Laura was fantastic to work with and made the planning of my wedding easy and stress free. During the first planning session, we talked through my visions and she helped me paint the picture for exactly what I wanted for my big day! She was so helpful in choosing the flowers that match my wedding colors and how to decorate the key pieces at my venue. She was quick to respond with any questions or modifications I had as well. On the day of, she arrived on time and decorated the entire venue perfectly, so I did not have to worry about a thing. I would highly recommend Buttercups Floral Design for any wedding or special event!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Melinda Boisjolie · Married on 11/10/2018

Florals Looked Incredible

Laura is so great and easy to work with. She spent the time discussing what I was looking for, and without really knowing exactly what I wanted, she produced some of the most amazing bouquets I've ever seen! Laura is responsive and did a great job providing counsel and pointing me in the right direction to make sure I had everything I needed during the planning process. The end product completely blew me away and her prices were very affordable. The entire process was seamless. I would definitely recommend Buttercups Floral for your wedding.

Sent on 11/24/2018

Buttercups Floral Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 110.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 14.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 97.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,999.00

Real Weddings