Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

26 Reviews for Butler Films

Highlight Video (1)
Multi. Cameras (1)
DVD (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)

I am extremely happy that we chose Butler Films to produce our wedding video. Jeff responded quickly to my questions and made me feel very comfortable in front of the camera. He was open to the minimal feedback I had, regarding our wedding highlight video. All of my friends and family loved his work and many stated that it was the best video they had seen! I would highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Kendall, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

We loved having Jeff and his crew film our wedding. They were so fun, and also respectful of the day/our time. The turn around with the video was also so quick and we loved it! Jeff made a few changes we asked for and we are so pleased. Would recommend Butler Films in an instant!

Profile Picture Alicia, 9/3/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

We absolutely loved working with Jeff. He was great with helping us figure out what options were best for us and for our venue, and all the wonderful ways he could capture our special day for us. He listened to what styles we really liked and what wasn't working for us, and he made sure to get all the special details that made our day unique to us. We are so happy with the video Jeff made for us and love looking at it and sharing it with our friends and family. We would definitely recommend Jeff to any of our friends!

Profile Picture Sharon, 5/21/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Storytelling, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, DVD, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception