9 S. Main Street, Berlin, MD 21811 Map · Phone number

About Bustle

Bustle is a mother-daughter vision come to life. We truly believe that finding your wedding dress is an occasion to be celebrated. These are memories that will last a lifetime. Bustle provies an elegant atmosphere, sophisticated bridal fashion and divine service. You have found 'the one', now let Bustle help you find the 'other' one!!

Bustle is located on Main Street in historic downtown Berlin, Maryland.

4 Reviews for Bustle

Katie · Married on 06/25/2016

Bustle is a beautiful boutique, everyone there is so helpful. They were very welcoming, and helpful when customizing my dress. My orders came in quickly, and I have been very pleased so far with everything!

Sent on 10/11/2015

Jessica c · Married on 12/13/2014

The ladies were kind and helpful, easy-going and prompt. I was very pleased with the service. We received personal attention as a bridal party, and were able to take our time and make color and style choices. I loved this shop.

Sent on 07/30/2015

GREAT BOUTIQUE! Right in the heart of Berlin which adds so much character! The mother daughter team that owns the boutique is fantastic! They have normal business hours but opened the shop early for me which was so nice! I went there to just get an idea of what type of dress I wanted. Well...that day I walked out buying my wedding dress! I thought I knew exactly what I wanted but she helped me pick out some other options just to try! Good thing b/c I bought the complete opposite of what I thought I wanted. Great service and so sweet, friendly and helpful! They were willing to help me out in any way possible!

Sent on 10/18/2013

Bustle FAQ

• Which of the following items do you offer? Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Undergarments, Veils

• The Whimsical Cottage of Berlin
    The Whimsical Cottage of Berlin Banquet Halls

Brides...make this your only stop when looking for the perfect dress. You and your wedding party will be welcomed by a Mother- Daughter Team that understands just how important this special day is to you. Berlin, MD is the wedding destination on the East Coast, let Bustle on Main make this a truly enjoyable experience for everyone.

• DW Fine Events
    DW Fine Events Wedding Planners

Bustle is a lovely bridal boutique offering brides wonderful personal attention in an intimate setting.

• Rob Korb Photography