16350 Ventura Blvd Ste D#161, Encino, CA 91436 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13

About Business Time Entertainment

Hey! Welcome to the band Business Time Entertainment. Los Angeles is our home, but we can be found traveling coast to coast bringing joy and excitement through live music. We're addicted to crafting music in a thoughtful way. And while packing a dance floor is our trade, meeting people and making friends is our passion. Be it a sunny wedding on the pacific coast, an intimate candle-lit ceremony in the mountains, or an all-out party in a grand ballroom, we want to be a part of your story.

For tons of video and info, check out our website or instagram @businesstimeentertainment.

Follow Business Time Entertainment on

20 Reviews for Business Time Entertainment

• Michelle

Michelle Duclos · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Best Wedding Band Ever!

I put my husband in charge of one thing for our wedding- finding an amazing live band. He found Business Time Entertainment and he knocked it out of the park! They were so nice, so flexible, so communicative, and SO MUCH FUN. 10/10 would hire again. Maybe I'll throw another party just so I can have an excuse to hire them again!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Candace Vinje · Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing!

Oh man, there is SO much to say about this amazing group of talented musicians! They literally MADE my wedding. Months prior to the big day, I was communicating with Tim via email. I live out of the state I got married in and was very nervous about hiring people I wouldn't be able to meet. Well, I ended up in California for a short period of time and Tim was so accommodating to meet with me at the venue to go over ideas on layout and plans for the big evening. I was immediately impressed with him. The next few months leading to my wedding was full of changes (including last minute changes), and requests that Tim and his team were extremely accommodating to make happen. They even learned a very rare Nat King Cole song for my dad and I to dance to. (I REALLY appreciate that by the way, guys) I had told Tim that there would be no alcohol served at our wedding and that most of the energy would have to come from the band...and boy, did they deliver! Almost immediately, people were dancing and having a great time! Tim, as MC, did great with the layout of the evening and totally went with whatever changes I made last minute. As a bride, I appreciated that so much! My guest were extremely impressed! We danced our tails off. They even let one of our guests join in on the fun and let him take the mic for a song! I have already and will continue to recommend Business Time to anyone and everyone that is in the market for a band. I truly couldn't have imagined our wedding without them! Thank you so much, Tim, Mandy, Emilio, Brian, and Eric. We cant thank you enough!

Sent on 09/12/2019

Allyson Parks · Married on 06/22/2019

Fantastic Wedding Band!

We hired Business Time Entertainment for our wedding, and they gave an incredible performance! We got so many compliments from wedding guests about how great the band was and what a fun party atmosphere it made for, with guests dancing until the end of the night. The singers were amazing, and the guitarist often came onto the dance floor, which was really fun. Tim was wonderful to work with during the whole process, extremely organized and accommodating with our requests. He did a great job emceeing the wedding as well. BTE also did a lovely job providing the music during our wedding ceremony. Highly recommend BTE for your next event!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Business Time Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Allyson! It was so awesome getting to know you guys! That synchronized swimming performance during your cocktail hour was truly memorable. All the best to you and Luke!

Award