Los Angeles, CA, Encino, CA 90033 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 37

About Business Time Entertainment

We're a group of friends who take our passion for music very seriously. Business Time is led by Tim & Mandy, a husband/ wife duo who were so inspired by the music at their wedding that they wanted to create the same magic for couples in SoCal. Learn more about our journey as a band at https://www.businesstimeentertainment.com/ourstory

Our passion: to help you create the perfect music for every moment of your wedding day. Be it an intimate candle-lit ceremony in the mountains, or an all-out party in a grand ballroom, we want to help tell your story. We craft an amazing experience for every client that can't be found anywhere else.

The best part about us - we're a Band, not an Agency. Our band is like a family and we love to play together and connect with you. Our members are incredible, and have worked with artists and groups like Britney Spears, Disney Concerts, Todd Glass, Engelbert Humperdinck, and more!

All of our reception packages include the following, so you're never surprised with extra fees:
- Up to 4 full live band reception sets (45-60 min. each)
-All professional emcee services for the evening
-2-3 song requests (first dance song, parent dances, etc.)
-DJ services during set breaks
-Professional sound and lighting equipment
-On site coordinator & pre-event walkthrough

We offer customizable Band sizes for your reception, as well as a variety of ensembles for Ceremony and Cocktail Hour Music. This way we can cater to your needs and create the perfect soundtrack for the most important day of your life.

Follow Business Time Entertainment on
brian rock star 51 928619 158516206021494
Rachel & Cole
Yeah, we like each other =)
Yeah, we like each other =)
Shereef & Jess
Shereef & Jess
The B-Time Experience!
The B-Time Experience!
Laura Pedrino Photography
Laura Pedrino Photography
Molly & Kyle
Molly & Kyle
Singing their hearts out!
Singing their hearts out!
Abby & Brian

26 Reviews for Business Time Entertainment

• Shereef

Shereef H. · Getting married on 07/12/2021

Best. Band. Ever.

If you’re looking for a band that will melt faces and have everyone at your wedding dancing and singing their hearts out all night, then look no further. Business Time is one of the most incredible bands I’ve seen play and I couldn’t be happier that we were lucky enough to get them for our wedding. We got married on New Year’s Eve 2019 and it was the best night of our lives thanks in large part to this incredible band. It wasn’t only me who thought this, so many of our guests came up to us while the band was playing and told me how unbelievable the band was, before they got back to singing their heads off.
    In looking for a band to play our wedding, we had 2 main criteria:
    1.) Can they put on a good show?
    2.) Will they be easy to work with?
    The answer to both of these questions was an absolutely resounding YES. Business Time went so far above and beyond in satisfying both of these criteria. Musically, they are incredible. They have unreal musical talent, huge sound, great stage presence that gets everybody moving, and a massive set list of amazing songs that they perform flawlessly.
    Also, I can’t stress enough how amazing they were to work with. For every single request I had, the answer was always “You got it, we will make this happen.” For my own wedding, I had a series of requests: I wanted to sing a song to my wife, to play a song (I’m a guitarist), and to play a song with my wife’s 2 aunts, grandma, and father. They not only happily accommodated all of this, but they even went so far as to help me WRITE the mashup that I wanted to sing (I even took voice lessons from their amazing lead vocalist Mandy, who for the first time in my life actually had me singing well!). They also learned multiple songs for our wedding and then blew everyone away with them.
    Finally, the band masterfully MC’d our ceremony, introductions, and overall coordination of the wedding. I cannot stress enough how unreal these guys and gals are and how happy you will be to have them play your wedding. My wife and I are already counting the days til we get to see them play again the next time they’re in LA. If you want an incredible band to play your wedding – GET THIS BAND.

Sent on 01/13/2020

Business Time Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much, Shereef! What an incredible night that was. It was so special to have you perform with the band!
  • Krystal

Krystal T. · Married on 09/09/2020

Get business time!

Choosing Business Time was by one of the BEST decisions we made for our wedding. Tim and Mandy were so incredibly easy to work with. Their communication with us during the whole planning process put us at ease because we knew they had it handled. They are so clearly passionate about the work they do, and it shows in the relationships they build with their couples, not to mention the STELLAR music they produce! Tim worked seamlessly with our other key vendors and made sure everything was on schedule the entire night so that we had nothing to worry about, and could enjoy our special night. ALL the band members were so incredibly talented and full of energy, and made us want to keep dancing. We saw them at a wedding a year before ours, and knew we HAD to have them. They packed our dance floor the entire night and kept the party going all night. To this day, our friends and family (some of whom are professional musicians) cannot stop talking about how great the music was, and how much fun they had dancing the night away with us. We requested some 90’s jams - they nailed them! Our first dance and parent dances - nailed them! My maid-of-honor even secretly contacted them beforehand to play a surprise song for my family, and they blew us away with it. Do yourself a favor and GET BUSINESS TIME!

Sent on 04/02/2020

Business Time Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much, Krystal! And LOVE these pictures! Your wedding was truly unforgettable, and we had a blast with all of you!!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Business Time Entertainment FAQ

• What is the average price for a wedding reception during peak season?
    $ 3,000 - $ 6,000
  • What is the average price for a wedding reception during off-peak season?
    $ 3,000 - $ 6,000
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the price of your popular wedding package?
    $ 5000
  • Which of the following are included in the package?
    Travel Expenses
  • Are you an agency or a band?
    Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
    4 - 6
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?
    Acoustic
    R&B / Soul
    Rock
    Swing
    Top 40
  • What music services do you provide?
    Instrumentals
    Vocals
    Willing to Travel
  • What items are available?
    Microphones

• Los Angeles, CA, Ste D#161 Encino, CA, 90033 See on map
    818-405-9048 (Phone number)
    Location of (Business Time Entertainment)