Business Time Entertainment Reviews

16 | Encino, CA

16 Reviews for Business Time Entertainment

Jacquie F · Married on 11/10/2018

Loved them

We were very happy with Business Time. Very professional, very accommodating and really made everything so easy for us. Our party guests loved them too. We highly recommend them.

Sent on 11/22/2018

Business Time Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Jacquie! We had a blast getting to know you and Gregor. It was a very special evening and we were so happy to be a part of it.

-Tim

Rachael · Married on 10/27/2018

Phenomenal!

I wish we could give extra stars!! BTE performed at our wedding this past weekend and I couldn't wait to write a review! I don't want any other couple to miss out on them. We knew from their videos that they were talented, but they truly blew us away day-of. By the end of the night I think at least 20 people asked us where we found the band. Everyone LOVED them. Our #1 goal of the wedding was to have everyone dance the whole night, BTE made sure that happened! The dance floor was filled the entire night and the people who weren't dancing were just mesmerized by the performance. They made our entire wedding an event we will never forget. They learned so many songs for us, and nailed them. As soon as Mandy started singing the processional song my eyes welled up with tears. So beautiful. Everything we had hoped for and more. Our coordinator was crazy impressed with how professional they were, and they are so so kind. Just look at all of their paragraph long reviews!!! Ok, I could go on for days but I've got to stop some time. Thank you BTE!!! We loved every minute.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Gretchen Prince · Married on 10/13/2018

Wonderful!!

A friend of ours recommended Business Time Entertainment and I'm so grateful. They were perfect. the music was perfect for our small wedding. We wanted a mellow vibe and they were perfect. they also knew when to pick it up a bit later in the evening. Tim was on top of the reception way more than I was, making announcements on the food, dessert etc. Details I never thought about. We had the worst storm of the past 30 years the night before/morning of our wedding and they never hesitated to come out (even though others got stuck in the mud!). I was happy to share our special day with them and would highly recommend them for your event.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Melanie · Married on 09/28/2018

THE BEST EVER! Please let me tell you right now - book BTE for your event. We recently had the pleasure of having BTE perform at our wedding on 9/28/2018. I am eternally grateful to Tim and the band for not only making this an easy process but for BRINGING THE PARTY!!! Please believe me when I say there is no DJ that could bring life to our wedding like BTE did. They were incredible, all ages were on the dance floor enjoying all styles of music. Mandy, you are an incredible singer!! This is not your average wedding band, this is truly a band of extremely talented musicians that influence the whole vibe of the event! I was a bride living in Michigan, with a wedding coordinator based in Chicago, planning a wedding in California. The time zones alone are confusing! Tim was as organized and responsive as you could have possibly wished for. Everything from the initial contact to the day of the event flowed with maximum efficiency. Not once did I feel unsure or worried about a thing - Tim fully understood the importance of BTE's role in our event and what that meant to us. Another thing I appreciated was that they were dressed for the occasion - Mandy wore a gorgeous dress and the guys were dressed in their wedding best! (A minor detail that shows how professional these guys are!) I could go on and on, they are not only incredible musicians but fantastic teammates in the planning process and genuinely caring people! Thank you again!! I will share your name every chance I get!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Lin · Married on 09/22/2018

absolutely amazing

BTE basically upgraded our wedding..!
    Like the other couples already mentioned, the band members are very talented musicians. All my guests were impressed and kept coming to me to compliment on choosing BTE.
    Music was so great that it made not only our friends but also adult guests come out and dance.
    Tim was very helpful and patient throughout the process even though I kept changing my plans and song selections.

Definitely recommend having BTE at anyone's events!

Sent on 10/28/2018
  • Rick

Rick Umoff · Married on 09/16/2018

Great band! Great time! Highly recommend!

We loved this band! BTE rocked our wedding and our guests have been raving ever since! They were very easy to work with, great the day of helping to emcee the event, and just a ton of fun! You can't go wrong with this group.

Sent on 10/16/2018
  • Z

Zadie · Married on 09/16/2018

So much fun!

We had so much fun with Business Time Entertainment performing at our wedding! They are talented, full of energy, and made the reception so much fun. We are so glad we had we had them there!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Stroop · Married on 07/14/2018

Ok, let’s start by saying the obvious - these guys are AMAZING musicians! But I am not going to go on too much about that because you just need to look at their website to see their sheer talent and energy.
    What I want to talk about is all they ways that they went above and beyond.
    1) Tim (our point of contact) is a genuine, lovely guy who was very much invested in our day. He came to our venue prior to the wedding with a smile from ear to ear, offering a number of solutions to issues caused by my particularities with the layout for the evening. Then proceeded to nail what he committed to.
    2) The band agreed to learn four songs for us, one of which I wanted my dear friend as lead singer. She lives in Australia. They organised Skype calls and then an in person rehearsal with her when she got to LA just prior to the wedding. WHAT COMMITMENT!
    3) On top of that, which I was totally unaware of, my Maid of Honor had contacted them privately to learn a song that we had written in high school! They learnt and sung the song, along with all my school friends. How beautiful is that!?
    4) The wedding was East meets West as my husband is Lebanese so they had to work alongside Zaffe musicians which they did flawlessly and without complaint.
    5) The band members were all beautiful, lovely, passionate people. They were so invested in the day. Their energy was second to none! My bridesmaid saw a couple of them tear up during the speeches, and one lovely guy came to tell me that he was blown away by my vows and was compelled to let me know how special they were.
    I could go on and on about these guys but words won’t do justice to the happiness I feel thanks to them. Everyone raved about them. They were truly wonderful and I can not recommend them more.
    I am eternally grateful and will remember these guys forever. THANK YOU!

Sent on 07/20/2018

STACEY · Married on 07/07/2018

One of the most stressful parts of planning my wedding was trying to find a band that my fiancé and I both liked. Business Time Entertainment was literally a God send. Not only do they sound great, but Tim, along with everyone else in the band, are the NICEST people to work with. It was so nice interacting with Tim on the days leading up to the wedding. He was so helpful in walking us through the ceremony and guiding us on what we wanted. When it came around to the day of the wedding, everything flowed SO WELL. They were on time, set up and ready to go. All the music from the ceremony to the reception was perfect. We had recorded music along with acoustics and they played everything as it was supposed to. Tim was a GREAT MC as well! He made sure the speeches, dances and cake cutting all flowed well.

I was already so impressed with the band by just their personality and how nice it was to work with them, but let me tell you, this band sounds GREAT. We had so many people come up to us during and after the wedding and text us during our honeymoon saying how great the band was. Music is one of the most important parts of a wedding, and they knocked it out of the park. They were SO fun and really made our guests have a blast. All of them are so talented and you can tell they have a fun time doing what they do. Also, all of my vendors said that they were the nicest, best sounding, and fun bands they have ever worked with and will be recommending them to their clients.

I am so incredibly grateful that we found Business Time Entertainment for our wedding and SO thankful they were a part of it. They truly are everything you would want in a wedding band, and I cannot thank them enough for making our wedding so incredibly special. I will definitely be recommending them to anyone who needs live entertainment.

Sent on 08/05/2018

Business Time Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Stacey!! We had an absolute blast with you and your family! All the best to you and Rory!!

Alexandra · Married on 06/30/2018

I love working with them. Everything was perfect ! I highly recommend!!!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Emily · Married on 04/14/2018

Our goal was to throw a rocking party and have guests walk away having had an amazing time. We wanted to have energy, dancing, and a magical feel to the night, but we also wanted to have a smoothly run event, as stress-free as possible, and to work with professionals. Business Time Entertainment was all of this and more - they made our wedding day beyond special, and we would recommend them to anyone - no questions asked.
    From day 1, Tim was a professional. His communication was rapid, detail-oriented, and fun. From our first skype chat to walking through the venue, Tim was flexible, on-time, and insightful. On the day of the wedding, though, the real magic began. Business Time blew us away on so many levels. They learned two Bruce Springsteen songs at our request for the post-dinner dancing - and they absolutely killed it. Their rendition of Born to Run, which not only blew us away that they learned it for us, blew us away by their energy and commitment. Their saxophonist learned a solo, and it made the night. They played for 3 full sets, and by the end the dance floor was jammed with people - they got us flying on Africa by Toto, as everyone lifted us to dance on the ceiling. They even surprised us by videoing some of the songs, and shared the videos with us after - we were blown away by their dedication to our event.
    Overall, the one thing we really wanted out of our band was to just have a good time. We haven't stopped getting compliments from our guests on how much fun the band and overall event was - Business Time Entertainment definitely brought our wedding to the next level, and for that we are eternally grateful. We would not hesitate to recommend them to anybody.

Sent on 05/06/2018

Briana · Married on 03/10/2018

These guys kept our wedding a rockin' and I'm so so glad we hired them! Originally we found them through a friend and honestly we had no idea how great they'd end up being. All of our guests killed it on the dance floor thanks to their talented musical abilities. Plus, they were so easy and nice to work with behind-the-scenes that I can genuinely say I loved every minute of interacting with them!

Sent on 03/18/2018

Hoel · Married on 09/02/2017

I don't even know if I have the words sufficient enough to explain our appreciation for what Tim and his team did to our wedding. They are very kind and professional. We contracted Business Time Entertainment to inquire about a live band for our ceremony and cocktail hour. They did an awesome job with the processional and recessional songs. Our cocktail hour is full of fun and entertainment when they played all the songs we've selected. We are getting a lot of compliments with our song selection and the band itself. We hired them because we are basically on a tight budget. They have the most reasonable price out of all the companies we inquired. I highly recommend Business Time Entertainment for your wedding and other events need. You will not regret it.

Sent on 09/21/2017

Laurel · Married on 05/28/2017

I can't thank BTW enough for making our daughter and son-in-law's night of love and celebration BEYOND special. As we told Tim, the attentiveness with which he treated every question, request, and concern during the year leading up to May 28 made all the difference to us. We were confident that BTW was not only going to be there but that they also understood how much all of this meant to us. That is priceless.

The band and its music were awesome. They kept everyone on their feet, and no one was ready to leave when it was all over! We have gotten many, many compliments about the night, and it was BTW who kept the spirit alive.

Sent on 06/30/2017

Jennifer · Married on 11/05/2016

Tim was awesome to work with and our ceremony musician Miles killed it! We had a Beatles theme and he played every song beautifully!!! I would recommend Business Time West and will definitely keep them in mind for future events!

Sent on 11/20/2016

Michael · Married on 05/29/2016

Tim and the band are absolutely amazing. My wife and I saw them perform at a friend's wedding and asked them to play at ours. They are extremely talented and keep the crowd dancing the whole night. Tim was easy to work with and very organized. Overall, I would recommend them over and over again.

Sent on 07/13/2016

Business Time Entertainment's reply:

hank you so much for your kind words Mike! We had an absolute blast celebrating with you guys. I wish nothing but the best for you two. Stay in touch!