11 North Main Street Suite 5, Homer, NY 13077 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,450
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 2

About Burhans Photography

I have been on this wonderful journey since I opened in 2014. Capturing memories for others is something I truly value. I get to meet all kinds of amazing people, I get to spend some of their most precious moments with them, and I even get lifelong friends and clients throughout the process!

Follow Burhans Photography on

hu6a1582fb 51 706967
hu6a1582fb 51 706967

5 Reviews for Burhans Photography

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/27/2015

The preview of photos from our wedding day looking amazing and I am so excited to see the rest! Jessica was friendly, affordable and professional. She was able to set up our wedding photos quickly so that we could move to the reception. I am so pleased that we were able to use her services, it was worth every penny!

Sent on 07/04/2015

jenna · Married on 08/09/2014

Jessica was very reasonable. Had some great ideas. And was fast at getting the pictures we wanted done fast so our guest didn't have to wait for us.

Sent on 08/29/2014

Nadene · Married on 08/02/2014

She is so wonderful. They both were they both went way above their duties. Handle kids in such a terriffic matter. I personal would not use anybody else Burhans they are loving friendly fun. Words can't even explain how wonderful they are.

Sent on 08/11/2014

Burhans Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,450.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Burhans Photography 1
    -15%
    15% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Burhans Photography 2
    15% off for Wedding Wire customers

15% off a wedding package for Wedding Wire customers when booked now thru August 1st!

• 11 North Main Street Suite 5 Homer, NY, 13077 See on map