About Bube's Brewery
…is an intact historic 19th century brewery and museum complex. Fine dining available in our Catacombs restaurant and casual dining is available in our Bottling Works and Biergarten restaurants. Experience Live Events, enjoy our Feasts, view our art gallery, shop our Cooper’s Shed Store to step back to the 19th century.
If you are planning your wedding reception at Bube’s you may also plan your wedding here. Our complex is a great backdrop for your ceremony and pictures, and there are several options:
- The Biergarten – in the warmer months, we frequently have weddings in our Biergarten and all or part of the reception can follow the wedding.
- The Catacombs – there is a large stone wall in the Catacombs that can be covered with candles and its one of the most popular spots at Bube’s for a wedding.
- The Ballroom – another venue for weddings at Bube’s Brewery is in the Ballroom, usually with the reception following.
- The bride can get dressed in the Inn at Bube’s on the third floor of our historic hotel in one of our unique themed rooms.
- If there is set up involved, there is a charge of $200.00 to get married at Bube’s.
- You may take wedding pictures all over our unique property on your wedding day, please be considerate of other guests.
Categories: Wedding Venue