3329 N Bell Ave, Carrollton, TX 76207 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 23
  • Meet the Team

About KMG Creative Photography

Congratulations on the engagement!

You got the ring, you said YES, Now the wedding planning has begun. We are here to put your mind at ease by mapping out your wedding day in detail during our pre-wedding consultation, and calming your nerves the day of to allow you to fully enjoy one another. We are a husband and wife team that can provide you with photography and videography services that highlight every part of your special day. We would be so honored to be a part of your once in a lifetime event. We take it upon ourselves to capture every little detail that truly makes this day that much more special.

If you love what you see and would like to get to know us more, Inquire for more information and what we have to offer you.

• Woman-owned
Follow KMG Creative Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Park Lane Collective
nologo 186 51 191142 160823832681731

Photos 19 Photos
Videos 4 Videos

11 Reviews for KMG Creative Photography

Bryan was an absolute life saver! It is almost as if fate had my original photographer go bankrupt and cancel on me so I would have the absolute pleasure of working with Bryan and his team! Extremely sweet and professional. I knew I was in good hands on our first meet! On his own time he met up with me to see my venue so he would know what he would need. Whenever I had a question or an update about my wedding I never felt like a silly over stressed bride. I would highly recommend him to everyone!

Sent on 11/10/2015

Tanilia · Married on 08/25/2012

Bryan is an amazing photographer and person. He genuinely wants you to get everything you want out of your wedding photos. He takes amazing photos indoor and out. I am very self-conscious and do not like to be photographed, but he made it easy and looking at all the photos, I felt beautiful. His prices are great also and is flexible with times and features. I would recommend Bryan Grayson to any future bride.

Sent on 12/21/2012

Emily · Married on 10/01/2011

I had a vision of what I hoped my bridal portraits and wedding photos would look like. Bryan made that vision come to life and far exceeded our expectations. He is professional and an expert at what he does, and I would highly recommend him to family and friends. I am so pleased with his work, and we will enjoy these memories caught on film for many years to come!

Sent on 01/23/2012

Award

KMG Creative Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1200
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2000
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Toning
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Canvas

Kiana Gurski

Kiana Gurski

Owner/Lead Photographer

Hi there!

I am Kiana, a North Texas Photographer based out of Denton, Texas. I have had the love for photography since I was a kid. It's only been in the last six years that I have been pursuing my passion. I have experience all over DFW/Austin and have traveled for weddings, engagement, bridals and more. Being able to caputre love stories is the reason why I love what I do. Life moments come and go so fast. I feel privileged to be able to provide my clients with an image that shows exactly how that moment was. I am able to give them more than just a memory. During each session/event I bring lots of fun, energy, and patience. I take my time to ensure each client gets the best experience possible. I strive to capture moments from a different perspective by trying new techniques so don't be alarmed if I randomly lay down in the mud or climb up a building or tree just to get a certain shot. Just know you're going to get something amazing!

I look forward to capturing your love story! -Kiana

Bryan  Grayson

Bryan Grayson

Associate Photographer/ Second Shooter

Bryan Grayson is an associate photographer and 2nd shooter for KMG Creative Photography. With 11 years of wedding photography experience, Bryan has worked with hundreds of couples to capture their most important day. He has worked closely with Kiana for more than 4 years and he is passionate about creating timeless photos that our clients will treasure for a lifetime.

Cameron  Garcia

Cameron Garcia

Videographer/Photographer

Cameron is the Lead videographer and a photographer for KMG Creative Photography. He has been in this field since 2007, with a film degree from UNT. Cameron is also Kiana's Fiance and has been with her company for the past 3 years.

• Fleurs de France
    Fleurs de France Wedding Florists

I can't sing enough praises for Bryan of Bryan Grayson Photography. He was the photographer for my youngest daughter's wedding, so I can say as a Mother of the Bride and a florist, his work is phenomenal. Bryan is able to capture those unexpected moments you treasure forever. Dianne

• Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Bryan Grayson Photography to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• 3329 N Bell Ave Carrollton, TX, 76207 See on map
    469-999-5314 (Phone number)
    Location of (KMG Creative Photography)
  • 3329 N Bell Ave Denton, TX, 76207 See on map
    Location of (KMG Creative Photography)

KMG Creative Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does KMG Creative Photography include in the starting price?

KMG Creative Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Digital Files

What photography services does KMG Creative Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

KMG Creative Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does KMG Creative Photography offer?

KMG Creative Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does KMG Creative Photography offer?

KMG Creative Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Second Shooter
  • Toning
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does KMG Creative Photography offer for wedding events?

KMG Creative Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend KMG Creative Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

KMG Creative Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5.0 in professionalism, 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in flexibility, 4.9 in value and 4.8 in average response time.