730 Market Street by appointment only, Kirkland, WA 98033 Map · Phone number

About Brown Sugar Design

Brown Sugar Design is an award-winning design studio in the Seattle area, receiving the prestigious "Best of 2009" award from Seattle Bride Magazine and the 2008 "Best Invitations in Western Washington" honor.

We specialize in creating unique and inspired stationery packages that are perfect for your upcoming event! We offer fresh solutions, innovative ideas and only the finest in service and products. Our mission is to design an individually unique package that will set the tone for your special day and will delight your guests from the moment they open their mailbox.

We are a fully functioning design studio dedicated to all of your stationery needs, including save-the-dates, invitations, thank you cards, programs, menus, placecards and much more! Additional services include illustration, logo and monogram design and calligraphy.

Your inspiration is our greatest creative tool...allow us to design an individually unique package just for you!

meidinger
martin
williams

13 Reviews for Brown Sugar Design

Jessica · Married on 06/11/2011

Brown Sugar Design was one of the best decisions we made in choosing our vendors for our wedding. From the very start to the very end, Whitney and Jonathan have been nothing short of wonderful and a absolute pleasure to work with. We felt that they went above and beyond what we could have ever hoped for. They are super nice, communicative, involved, willing to accommodate what we wanted, responsive, fast, and caring. We always felt that they had our best interests at heart.They are the type of vendors a bride dreams about and we constantly compared them to our other vendors and wished those vendors were more like BSD. If we ever need any paper goods/invitations again, we look forward to being able to work with BSD, again!

Stephanie · Married on 04/23/2011

Brown Sugar Design is simply amazing! They took care of us from beginning to end. We didn't have to worry about anything. They had endless creative ideas and helped us personalize those ideas to fit us and our vision! Not only did they help us with the invitations, they did much more! Thank you cards, signage, escort cards, etc. Everyone was so impressed with the design and details of our wedding...especially my husband and I. The wedding day was such a success and we attribute a great majority of that success to Whitney & Jonathan. We are very grateful for all of their diligent hard work!

• I

Icy · Married on 10/10/2010

Whitney and Jonathan are extremely talented, fun, artistic, and unique wedding invitation designers! We had a blast designing our one-of-a-kind wedding invite suite; everything from our Save the Dates and wedding invite package, to our wedding web-site and day-of stationary. I received endless comments on how beautiful our invitations were and how many details of our wedding were tied together through our stationary theme. Everything was designed perfectly. Our ice-bar even included a special image, designed by Brown Sugar Design, which of course matched our invites! It was a total WOW factor! Whitney and Jonathan thought of all the last minute details that I would not have known about. They have an artistic and beautiful eye. Their customer service was awesome. They made me feel like I was the most important client, even though I know they were slammed. Whitney even went as far as meeting me at a local grocery store so I could pick up my place cards early enough to have a friend calligrapher them! They were also full of money-saving ideas that allowed me to have more pieces on a lower budget. There were some pieces I wanted to spend more money on (i.e. the invite!) and pieces that I didn’t care as much about (the ceremony program). Regardless of where I spent the money – they made the entire collection look flawless, cohesive, and beautiful. I highly recommend Brown Sugar Design if you want a unique, memorable, and YOU wedding. They’re sure to do an excellent job!

Brown Sugar Design FAQ