Winchester, MA 01890 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Brown Photographic

No doubt your plans are in full swing and with many details being carefully thought out, along with a guest list of your dearest friends and family, you want to capture these in their true form. My non-obtrusive, photojournalistic style presents you with a permanent record of the real events, emotions and personalities. My goal is to record your story and present it to you with luxury products that can be passed down generations.

I am a firm believer that images must not just be beautiful, but also contain meaning. By making you feel completely comfortable with your time with me, you are able to become your true self. No amount of camera gear or talent can make you look like you; it is the bond between the subject and the photographer that is the critical path to obtaining images that show the real you.

My images have been described as classic, timeless and 'artsy yet real'. Real is the purpose of Brown Photographic.

Memberships and Affiliations:
Boston Photographers Guild
National Association of Photoshop Professionals
Roots Workshop 2009

5 Reviews for Brown Photographic

Leah · Married on 10/17/2009

We were thrilled with Rob Brown's work--from our engagement shoot to our wedding photos. He customized a package for us and was extremely responsive throughout our planning process. Our wedding photos capture the emotions of the day; the candids of our family and friends enjoying themselves, as well as the formal photos, will be treasured memories of our wedding. He caught all of the important moments and our guests remarked at his ability to be in five places at once, not missing a thing. Rob handled the challenging lighting conditions of our venue expertly and was with us to the very end--the photos at the end of the night are among our favorites! I would recommend his services without reservation.

Sent on 01/19/2010

Mandee · Married on 09/18/2009

Rob are amazing! He shot our wedding just a few weeks back and it was such a pleasure. I met him a couple years back when he shot my now brother-in-law's wedding and instantly hit it off with him. When I got engaged to my now husband, one of the first things that we did was book with Rob. He has such a great personality and a great talent. His photos truly tell a story. They capture the personalities and emotions in the moment...which is hard to do. (His co-photographer Doug is also fantastic. Together they make a great team!) I would recommend Brown Photographic to anyone in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/06/2009

Mandee · Married on 09/18/2009

Rob was nothing short of amazing! He was wonderful to work with and our photos are beautiful! He makes everything so easy and is so professional every step of the way. I would work with him again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 01/19/2010