21191 McFadden Sq. Apt 407, Sterling, VA 20165 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,299
Availability Check your date

About Brooke Silverman Photography

Photography has been my passion since 2009. I literally “fell” into photography during my senior in high school when I broke my foot playing tennis and was put into 2 photography classes to replace my gym class I was supposed to take. Creating art with a camera has grown into not only my business, but my life’s passion and purpose.

As a wedding photographer, I believe that real is always better than perfect. When my couples look back on their wedding day years down the road, I want them to remember the day for what it truly was. I believe in creating work that is artistic. I believe in shooting with a purpose and intently watching and planning each time I take a picture. My dream clients love clean looking images, color and they admire the dreamy look of film photography. They have a sense of adventure, a lust for life, an open mind and heart and first and foremost value photography as an art. They chose to work with me not just because I am a photographer but because they trust me and believe in the work that we can create together.

Follow Brooke Silverman Photography on

Brooke Silverman Photography 5
Brooke Silverman Photography 6
Brooke Silverman Photography 7

Kelsey · Getting married on 08/24/2019

Brooke was an amazing photographer! She shot our engagement photos (at sunrise!!) and did a great job. We had our edited photos in less than 24 hours and they were incredible. Brooke helped us figure out poses and worked with us and our two fur babies to get some neat shots. Would highly recommend Brooke for any photography services you may need! Very professional and fun to work with.

Brooke Silverman Photography 8
    Brooke Silverman Photography 9
    Brooke Silverman Photography 10

Elisabeth Sanders · Married on 02/23/2019

Truly amazing! We're beyond happy to have had her being part of our wedding!

Our story with Brooke started with a little catastrophe: Four days before our wedding, our original photographer cancelled. He recommended Brooke as a backup, so we reached out to her. Within literally minutes, she responded, jumped in, discussed details and made plans for the day. This was exactly what we needed!
    The day itself, she arrived early to get to know us and the venue. She was the most lovely person and we immediately felt comfortable with her. Throughout the event, she did an excellent job documenting our small ceremony and following champagne toast. The portrait session was smooth and a lot of fun and she was super creative about how to use the venue and lighting to create some great couple shots.
    And even better: Not only did she send us a first picture the very night of the wedding, she also sent the full (!) gallery not even 48 hours afterwards!!!
    In summary: Brooke is a highly professional, dedicated, organized and lovely person. We are so glad we had her being part of our wedding!

• Katherine

Katherine Liljestrand · Married on 02/12/2019

Dream Photographer!

Brooke was completely amazing. We had originally booked another photographer for our elopement wedding, but the day of the weather was so bad that our original photographer was worried about making it out with the road conditions where she lived. She asked around if any other photographers would be willing to pick us up last minute to make sure we had a photographer, and Brooke was ready to jump right in! Three hours later, she was there at our venue ready to go! She was so positive to work with! We had a small portrait shoot at a nearby park before the actual ceremony and the photos were absolutely magical. She was willing to go tread through the mud with us to get to the perfect location and was completely open to suggestions of photo ideas we had. She was also super helpful with pose suggestions that ended up being amazing. Then she also got wonderful photos of the ceremony and all the family portraits after. And then Brooke completely surprised us by completing our gallery mere days after our wedding. And the photos are simply stunning. My husband and I were (and still are) completely blown away by them! They’re artsy and moody and we’re in love with them. I would definitely recommend Brooke to anyone looking for a wonderful photographer and wonderful experience. Thank you so much, Brooke!

Award

Brooke Silverman Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,299.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

• 21191 McFadden Sq. Apt 407 Sterling, VA, 20165 See on map