Brittany Yvonne Makeup Artistry

Sterling, VA View map Visit website

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Brittany Yvonne Makeup Artistry is a freelance hair and makeup company that caters to weddings and is based out of Sterling, Virginia. Founder Brittany has garnered over 10 years of experience in the cosmetics industry. Together with a talented team of professional make artists and stylists, she strives to enhance to-be-weds’ natural beauty and realize their desired vision, from traditional to avant-garde styles.

Brittany Yvonne Makeup Artistry accommodates a vast array of skin types, tones, and textures. The talented cosmeticians will ascertain your individual style during a pre-wedding consultation. A hair and makeup trial is an ideal opportunity to explore what works for you. Members of Brittany’s team travel to their client’s location and oversee group makeovers. They offer traditional, and contoured applications along with false-lashes and tattoo coverage if required. Vegan and cruelty-free products can be utilized upon request.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

$125

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Tattoo Coverage

• Maggie
    Maggie K. Married on 05/03/2021

Brittany is amazing!

Brittany is knowledgeable, personable, and fun! She was great to work with, and the wedding day was so relaxed because I was confident my makeup was going to be beautiful.
  • Joanna
    Joanna B. Married on 11/08/2020

Best MUA in the DMV

Brittany did a friend's wedding makeup 5 years ago! She was super patient with me as I went back and forth on services (used Brittany to find a hairstylist, too). She is super professional yet friendly. She sent a contract outlining everything beforehand. Brittany uses high-quality makeup. I sweat a lot and my makeup stayed beautifully intact all night. I got a million compliments on my makeup. I also loved that the lashes used looked natural and part of my look. I highly recommend Brittany for your special day!!
    Tiara B. Married on 10/17/2020

Make up review

Because of Brittany my make up for my wedding was absolutely stunning.
    I had a trial with her prior to my wedding date and she was open to all my ideas I had for my wedding look. During this time especially it is important to know artists are taking the sanitary precautions. Not only did she wear her mask the entire time but she also was consistently applying hand sanitizer to her hands, prior to starting my make up, during, and after. For my wedding, I had 5 women including myself needing make up done, we varied in different ages and skin types(acne, oily you name it) She truly customized to us. Brittany arrived on time and finished in a timely manner. ALL of us loved our make up! I highly recommend Brittany for your cosmetic needs.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Eaton Terrace Sterling, VA, 20164
240-202-2732
Location of (Brittany Yvonne Makeup Artistry)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding