Dallas, Texas, Dallas, TX 75219 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Brite Bar Beauty

Brite Bar Beauty is an on-location boutique beauty service offering mobile glam in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. Our team of gifted artists, use the Brite Method while incorporating their unique hair and makeup skills to the session, providing excellence in customer satisfaction. Our goal is to provide a red-carpet beauty experience so that each and every person looks and feels like the star of their own story.

Experience
Marsi Hubbard, founder, desires to impact others in a positive way through Brite design, which means: Be Beautiful Inside and Out. Her mission to serve others well through business, leadership, and beauty guides her to create, connect, and inspire every single day. She is a graduate of Texas Tech University, a wife and mother, a friend, and this boss babe is armed with a cosmetology license, seeking to change the world, one glam session at a time.

One of the unique aspects of Brite Bar Beauty is that the salon offers mobile bar services as your getting dolled up. This is so you can socialize and de-stress before your wedding. The mobile bar, along with a plethora of additional services, makes Brite Bar Beauty stand high above the rest. Additional services include:

• Consultations

Brite Bar Beauty 7
  • Taylor

Taylor · Getting married on 06/12/2020

Relaxing and fun with Brite Bar

I did my bridal trial make up and hair with a Brite Bar and they were great! It was relaxing, fun and they did exactly what I asked for!! I enjoyed getting my make up done better than I could’ve ever attempted on my own. It lasted all afternoon outside and through the evening. My hair turned out great and was secure without being uncomfortable at all. I will definitely be using them for my entire bridal party. No regrets!

Sent on 05/28/2019
    Brite Bar Beauty 9
    Brite Bar Beauty 10

Brite Bar Beauty's reply:

Taylor! THANK YOU! We loved doing your h+mu for your trial apt and we are looking forward to your wedding!
  • Kat

Katherine · Getting married on 10/13/2019

The best hair and makeup!!

I hired Brite Bar to do my hair and makeup for our engagement photos as well as our wedding and WOW is all I can say. They are efficient, always answer my emails on time, and they are extremely professional. Also, my hair and makeup made me look and feel beautiful for our engagement photos! I am beyond happy I hired them. I can’t wait to see what they’ll do for me and my bridesmaids for the wedding!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Brite Bar Beauty's reply:

Hi Kat!! Thank you so much for choosing Brite Bar for your engagement shoot!! We cant wait to get you ready for your big day!!

Brite Bar Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 105.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 105.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 115.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 115.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 145.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 145.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Brite Bar Beauty 1
    Brite'n up your day!

Book your Bridal trial and Big day appointment through Wedding Wire and save 10% on your Bridal Trial appointment! Use code BRITEWIRE on britebarbeauty.com when booking!

• Dallas, Texas Dallas, Texas, 75219 See on map