Bring My Song To Life

395 Santa Monica Plaza Unit 308, Santa Monica, CA 90401 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2
  • Meet the Team

About Bring My Song To Life

Bring My Song To Life is a professional wedding music collective based in Santa Monica, California. Offering a highly talented team of experienced artists, this group can craft a custom song for your special day. With years of songwriting and industry experience, this team can present you with a sincerely written, heartfelt ballad for your special day. Their focus is on your love story, creating a specially made song to celebrate your shared journey.

Bring My Song To Life offers a range of songwriting packages, all tailored to varying budgets and production styles. To begin the songwriting process, this team will meet with you to learn all about your favorite style and genres. Then, they can craft a song for you entirely from scratch or, if preferred, add music to your own lyrics. Your song can be produced in a number of ways, including a full band performance for that extra touch of quality. Finally, they can create a custom webpage with your song, photos, and easily shareable links for your convenience.

Follow Bring My Song To Life on
bmstl 1 51 2014325 161412525142315
Most personalized music.
Most personalized music.
Choose Bring My Song To Life.
Choose Bring My Song To Life.
For the LGBTQ+ community too.
For the LGBTQ+ community too.
Music for celebratory events.
Music for celebratory events.
More magic to your wedding.
More magic to your wedding.
bmstl 1 51 2014325 161412525142315

Bring My Song To Life Pricing

Bring My Song To Life Price Rates

Bring My Song To Life FAQ

• What is the price of your popular wedding package?
    $ 199
  • Are you an agency or a band?
    Agency
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?
    Acoustic

• Bring My Song To Life 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Bring My Song To Life 2
    New Client Deal

All new clients will receive a 10% discount on their first Bring My Song To Life order. Simply use discount code save10welcome during check out at https://www.bringmysongtolife.com/first-dance-song

Team of Bring My Song To Life

Dusty

Dusty

Project Manager, Musician, Mixing, Mastering, Lead Vocals, Electric Rhythm Guitar, Electric Lead Gui

I started learning instruments at the age of 8, and started playing in professional working bands at the age of 13. I've written over 500 songs, and have played on over 500 different albums. Individually, I have released six solo CDs, and about ten with bands I've led, which have received airplay internationally as well as in the US. Have won various awards locally, nationally, and internationally for everything from songwriting to mixing.

Michelle

Michelle

Project Manager, Piano, Musician, Lead Vocals, Keyboard, Composer, Background Vocals

Two-time winner of the American Idol Experience, Michelle is a singer, pianist, and composer from New Jersey. She has studied jazz piano at The Juilliard School and voice at Liz Caplan Vocal Studio in New York. She has opened for Robert Randolph and the Family Band, and has worked with high-profile musicians including those of Gloria Gaynor and John Legend. Michelle has worked on projects of versatile genres, including pop, jazz, country, rock and even rap.

Chris

Chris

Synthesizer, Project Manager, Piano, Organ, Musician, Mixing, Mastering, Lead Vocals, Keyboard, Harm

I attended University of Rochester 1997-99 while taking tuba, piano, and music theory at Eastman. I graduated from the Ontario Institute for Audio Recording Technology in 2003 with an honors degree in recording technology. I have worked as a freelance musician for over 15 years, playing in original rock bands, regional musical theater pit orchestras, blues and jazz bands. I teach piano, guitar, bass and voice lessons.

View team

• 395 Santa Monica Plaza Unit 308 Santa Monica, CA, 90401 See on map
    Location of (Bring My Song To Life)