California, Santa Barbara, CA 93103 Map · Phone number

About Bright Floral

We offer unique, modern, foraged, textural, colorful floral designs. We love to personalize each event and work closely with you to achieve the look you're dreaming of.

Follow Bright Floral on

12 Reviews for Bright Floral

• Lizzie

Lizzie Furlong · Married on 02/22/2020

Amy has the vision!

Amy, from the beginning planning stages to day of, was a dream. We had a bit of unique take on our wedding flowers with lots of color, shape and some larger installs, and Amy was 100% game. She understood my very specific vision and was excited to execute our dream wedding space. Day of the team arrived ready to go and installed AMAZING floral designs at the entrance, on top of our Prosecco Welcome Truck and made sure the interior of our reception was flawless. She interpreted my vision in a way I didn't know was possible - from using unconventional flowers to punching things up with color. I will say, our sweetheart table garland was PHENOMENAL and I only wish I had more time to really enjoy the decor (but thats how it always goes!!). We had four long tables with ~25 guests each, so she created two different centerpiece designs for them, creating an organic and unique appeal to each and every guest seat. We did had a bit of a snafu with our personal bouquets for the wedding party - our hotet's valet staff misplaced the florals and forgot to deliver them to our room. In the madness that is a Wedding Day Amy's own husband raced from Santa Barbara to Goleta to retrieve the florals when the hotel refused to deliver them to the ceremony (don't worry people - the hotel staff had their a**** handed to them!) and they made it in time for our party to take photos with them.

Overall Amy was phenomenal through the whole process. Can't recommend her enough and I cannot wait to get our photos back from our photographer to enjoy the decor all over again :)

Sent on 03/18/2020
  • Britney

Britney Zavada · Married on 04/05/2019

World Class Florist

Amy can work magic with any space. We had a venue that was pretty bare (an empty greenhouse) which she truly brought to life with hanging arrangements and tablescapes. She was one of our favorite vendors on our wedding day. People were raving about my bouquet and how gorgeous the space looked. She is extremely creative and thoughtful in her design process. Her proposal stuck out from all the rest and she was always responsive and flexible. I would gladly hire her again.

Sent on 05/09/2019
  • Robin

Robin B · Married on 11/10/2018

Amy is a true artist

Amy is a true artist and her floral designs are gorgeous and unique. She will listen to your ideas and bring your vision to life. Choosing the perfect flowers was extremely important to me; I spent more time looking at bouquets and centerpieces on Pinterest than looking at wedding dresses. My husband and I were married under a immense tree at the Stow House and Amy had flowers cascading from the tree which provided the perfect backdrop to our ceremony. She was able to choose unique and delicate flowers for my bouquet which resembled tiny little stars. The reception was filled with beautiful centerpieces, garlands and greenery in all the right places. She made sure there were flowers in the fountain and provided coordinating votive candles for the tables which added elegance and sparkle. She is easy to work with, as she has a laid back personality with an eye for detail. Hiring Amy was one of the best decisions we made

Sent on 05/29/2019

Bright Floral FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 18.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 140.00
    $ 200.00
    $ 4000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Eclectic
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Petals
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

• California Santa Barbara, California, 93103 See on map
    Location of (Bright Floral)