California, Santa Barbara, CA 93103 Map · Phone number

About Bright Floral

We offer unique, modern, foraged, textural, colorful floral designs. We love to personalize each event and work closely with you to achieve the look you're dreaming of.

Follow Bright Floral on

Bright Floral 3
  • Britney

Britney Zavada · Married on 04/05/2019

World Class Florist

Amy can work magic with any space. We had a venue that was pretty bare (an empty greenhouse) which she truly brought to life with hanging arrangements and tablescapes. She was one of our favorite vendors on our wedding day. People were raving about my bouquet and how gorgeous the space looked. She is extremely creative and thoughtful in her design process. Her proposal stuck out from all the rest and she was always responsive and flexible. I would gladly hire her again.

Sent on 05/09/2019

Robin B · Married on 11/10/2018

Amy is a true artist

Amy is a true artist and her floral designs are gorgeous and unique. She will listen to your ideas and bring your vision to life. Choosing the perfect flowers was extremely important to me; I spent more time looking at bouquets and centerpieces on Pinterest than looking at wedding dresses. My husband and I were married under a immense tree at the Stow House and Amy had flowers cascading from the tree which provided the perfect backdrop to our ceremony. She was able to choose unique and delicate flowers for my bouquet which resembled tiny little stars. The reception was filled with beautiful centerpieces, garlands and greenery in all the right places. She made sure there were flowers in the fountain and provided coordinating votive candles for the tables which added elegance and sparkle. She is easy to work with, as she has a laid back personality with an eye for detail. Hiring Amy was one of the best decisions we made

Sent on 05/29/2019

Chelsea · Married on 07/27/2018

Amy was great! We worked with Amy for our wedding. We wanted very simple greenery and bouquets, and she was happy to work with us. My concern was that most people would encourage me to do more, but she did not. She brought our vision to life and understood the vibe and style we wanted. She was very professional and genuinely a joy to work with for our special day. It was also a destination wedding and at no point was she difficult to reach if I had a question or needed details. I enjoyed our planning chats over the phone. She was always so nice and seemed to be as laid-back as me. I would definitely recommend working with her for your next event!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Bright Floral FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 18.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 140.00
    $ 200.00
    $ 4000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Eclectic
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor