Pavan Floral

1015 Mission St. Basement, unit H, Alhambra, CA 91030 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Pavan Floral

Pavan Floral is a floral design studio in South Pasadena, California, whose designs are thoughtful. We grow what we can and selectively choose in-season flowers for every event. We aim to create a cohesive feeling for your venue, making sure to match your florals with the tone you want for your wedding. We pay attention to the details that many people miss, using your arrangements as a way to guide your guests through your event.

Pavan Floral can design arrangements fitting for classic, romantic, and vintage style weddings. Through consultations and a venue visit, We are able to design your florals and specifically cater them to your wedding. We offer delivery and set-up for every event. We can design bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages, as well as:

• Aisle decor

Floral decor
Floral decor
2999438orig

6 Reviews for Pavan Floral

I contacted Brie a while ago for a project I was working on - since then she is my go to for anything and everything floral! Her professionalism is amazing! She always responds quickly and is so organized and driven. But even more than that I love to work with her because she is so talented! Her floral arrangements always exceed my expectations! It is so refreshing to be able to explain my vision and then completely trust her to carry it out. You couldn't pick a better florist for your wedding day!!

Sent on 04/20/2016
  • Nieves

Nieves · Married on 03/11/2016

Brie is incredibly talented. I found her through a friend of a friend of a friend. But I am so incredibly happy that I did find her. She was able to take my wildest dreams and make them a reality.

Two days before my wedding, she let me know that there was a slight problem with one of the flowers I had originally selected to be in my centerpieces/bouquet. Most brides would freak out, but I had such complete confidence in her abilities, that I didn't even give it a second thought - I knew she would deliver, and boy did she!

Brie was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was always super responsive and never more than an email or phone call away.

I cannot say enough good things about her or her amazing work. I encourage any bride to consider using Brie to help complete your perfect day!

Sent on 04/26/2016

Award

Pavan Floral Pricing

Pavan Floral Price Rates

Pavan Floral FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 300.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 59.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 125.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

• 1015 Mission St. Basement, unit H Alhambra, CA, 91030 See on map