4627 Ogletown Stanton Road, Newark, DE 19713 Map · Phone number

Brides & Grooms 2
Brides & Grooms 3
Brides & Grooms 4

Valerie · Married on 09/16/2018

I had come to this bridal shop for multiple gowns for other brides weddings & I loved their selection of bridal gowns AND bridesmaids dresses, so when it was my time I knew exactly where to go. Ali & the girls are amazing, they took the time to help me find the perfect dress, and took care of me every step of the way for my alterations.

Brides & Grooms 5
    Sent on 09/20/2018

Michele · Married on 09/25/2015

This was the second wedding gown I purchased at Brides and Grooms. One daughter selected a dress from this bridal shop 2 years ago, and my other daughter selected one this year. Besides that, 5 bridesmaids also purchased their dresses from this shop this year and I, as mother of the bride, also purchased my dress here. The staff were very friendly and helpful; they made the selection process fun! This shop has a huge selection of wedding gowns and dresses for the wedding party; it was easy to find styles that suited everyone in the wedding party. Especially helpful and friendly was Maria. She was a pleasure to work with, and this will always be our first stop for special occasions in the future!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Rebekah · Married on 06/21/2014

What I loved about B&G was that they took each bride's personality into consideration. When I wanted something unique, and very different, they didn't bat an eyelash and try to force me into a traditional gown. They just said, yes, and and helped me find the one I loved. And let my bridesmaids try on over 20 dresses until they found the perfect dress. Very helpful, not pushy and very responsive. Loved my dress and had tons of compliments on the wedding day!!

Sent on 06/26/2014