Brides by Valerie Clarke

Brides by Valerie Clarke

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Brides by Valerie Clarke

Get Gorgeous On Location

Beautiful and stress free is the best way to start you big day. With over 17 years of formal styling experience and rave reviews , Valerie Clarke  is the professional for a perfectionist brides . She can duplicate styles pulled from Pinterest or magazines , fulfill your unique vision or custom create a unique design to compliment you , your gown or headpiece. On your special day , she and her trusted team will delight both you and your bridal party with top-notch skills and customer service . Proud to be WeddingWires couples choice winner three years in a row.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Multi. Stylists (1)
Blowouts (1)
Hair Extensions (1)
Haircuts (1)

Val and Jackie did the hair and makeup for myself and the bridal party for my wedding. Val is very responsive to emails, professional and punctual. The hair and makeup trial was a breeze and Val immediately picked up on my vision for what I wanted to do with my hair. On the day of the wedding, she and Jackie came in early to setup at the hotel and were done ahead of schedule, which allowed me and the bridal party some time to relax. My hair and makeup stayed in place all day even through all the dancing. If Val has the date available for your wedding, I would highly recommend to go with her for your hair and makeup.

Profile Picture PEARLOMA, 11/25/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Updos/Styling

Val is an incredible hair stylist! She did my hair on my wedding day, and I could not have been more pleased with the result. My hair style was beautiful and exactly what I had hoped for on my wedding day! And my hair lasted all night! Val traveled to my home on the morning of my wedding - which was great. Val arrived early to set-up, and she was incredibly timely - all of the hair styles for myself, my bridesmaids, my mom and my mother-in-law were finished ahead of schedule. And every single person was incredibly happy with their final result!

Val is also very responsive to emails, which was very much appreciated.

I would highly recommend Brides by Valerie Clarke for anyone in search of a hair stylist on their wedding day! Thank you Val!

Profile Picture Jillian, 10/28/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Updos/Styling

I can’t thank Valerie enough for turning my hair into exactly what I dreamed of for my wedding day!! From the trial, to the emails/ questions in between, to my Wedding day – Val was great to work with. Along with my hair, my bridesmaids and MIL, everyone's hair was perfect! My curls even lasted throughout the night, a big thank you for that! :) I highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Colleen, 9/22/17, 7 Reviews