Brides by Roupak

El Cajon, CA View map Visit website

Brides by Roupak is a wedding hair and makeup artist operating out of San Diego, California. Owner Roupak Sharif makes customer satisfaction is her top priority and she brings an enthusiastic and professional approach to every wedding party. Believing that your day should be a joyous celebration, she provides a range of services to help you look and feel your best.

From San Diego to Los Angeles, Roupak works with brides and their parties throughout the Southern California area. Whether you are looking to simply accentuate your natural features or would prefer a high-end glamorous look, she has got you covered. Working with a close-knit team of beauty professionals, she offers a range of hair and makeup services to fit your needs and budget. These include:

• On-site hair and makeup artist
  • Updos and styling
  • Contour makeup
  • Natural makeup
  • False Lashes
  • Tattoo Coverup
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$50

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$50

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$400

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$60

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$120

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$60

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Tattoo Coverage

• Ashley
    Ashley M. Married on 04/11/2020

Roupak creates MAGIC

WOW - Roupak made me the most beautiful dream version of myself for my wedding, I didn't even know it was possible for me to look that good. I had to tell my new husband right after he saw me that it's all downhill from there. She showed up early, was incredibly personable and kind, and made my bridesmaids and me look like a million bucks. It also didn't look like I was wearing a ton of makeup which was important to me. I told her I wanted some kind of bohemian braids to go with my flower crown and she pulled out some kind of magic and transformed my hair into a crown of beauty. As if all of that weren't great enough, I was a stupid teenager and got a tattoo on my boob that I didn't want showing in my wedding dress but figured I didn't have a choice - ENTER ROUPAK! She managed to cover it with makeup where it wasn't even visible unless you were up close! She is a miracle worker and I couldn't recommend her enough. Her prices were beyond fair so WHEN you decide to book her, make sure to bring along a generous tip - trust me, you'll be so grateful you'd consider giving her your firstborn.
    Alyssa Married on 01/18/2020

The best bridal hair and makeup!

Roupak recently did a hair/makeup trial for me. She did SUCH a good job of listening to what I wanted and making it better than I could have imagined. She is GREAT with communication and was able to take me extremely last minute so I could use the trial for my engagement photos (literally booked her 3 days before I needed it done - she had another event that day but was more than accommodating and happy to work with my schedule). I am very happy to have her do my day of hair and make up and would highly recommend her to anyone!
    ---
    UPDATE!
    I am very happy to write this long overdue review from our wedding day. Roupak and her team traveled to our hotel to help get us ready. She did the hair and make up for myself, the flower girl, our moms, and 6 bridesmaids! I don't even think I have the words to explain how amazing she and her team were. All of us (and I mean ALL of us) didn't have the greatest idea of what we wanted, but they were able to work with us to create some awesome hair styles (that stayed throughout the whole night might I add) and make up. She is such a sweetheart and I am so glad to have worked with her TWICE! I highly recommend her for any of your hair and make up needs!
  • Frenchfry
    Frenchfry Married on 11/09/2019

Wedding makeup

My wedding was in November 2019 and Roupak made sure that getting our makeup done would be the least of my stresses during wedding planning! Roupak did an amazing job with my makeup! She reassured me she could be there for me and the bridesmaids the day of the wedding and everyone’s makeup came out absolutely flawless!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

San Diego El Cajon, CA, 92020
6193573488
Location of (Brides by Roupak)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding