Brides Amore

Escondido, CA 92027 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Brides Amore

Valerie is a professionally trained and certified makeup artist with more than 5 years of experience in the field. Valerie began her journey right after makeup school when she booked her first wedding gig at the age of 18. She has been doing wedding events ever since, specializing in Airbrush and Traditional makeup applications. Back in 2009, she began working behind a counter at Clinique Cosmetics. There Valerie was able to utilize her makeup skills by doing makeup for weddings, prom, military balls and having one on one makeup lessons with her clients. In 2011, she began working at a charming spa located in the heart of Del Mar giving her clients makeovers after their facials. She had the experience of working with many different clients with skin issues and disorders. Valerie was not only able to create a suitable and flawless makeup application for each individual, she was able to make them feel beautiful inside and out. In November of 2012, Valerie decided to launch her Bridal freelance business “Brides Amore” specializing in bridal makeup applications and up-dos. Brides Amore has become one of the top hair & makeup companies in San Diego taking home the title “The Knot Best of Weddings 2013″. Because of it’s great success, Brides Amore is now a full team of 9 talented hair stylist and makeup artist selectively hand picked by Valerie herself to service the San Diego, Orange County, Inland Empire and Los Angeles region.

• Hair by Taylor Sanchez
  • Peretti Hill Glam Squad
  • chicNsophisticated
  • Makeup by Maddie

7 Reviews for Brides Amore

Toya · Married on 09/24/2016

I was lucky enough to have been able to book a reservation with Valerie and her amazing team for my wedding that was on 9/24/16. Her communication was clear, timely, and professional. Her talent in Makeup Artistry is high end, elite, and flawless. She is very open to personal style, opinion, and suggestion. Although, I would highly recommend taking her advice on makeup, since she knows what works best for pictures and your skin type. Her timeline on the wedding day was organized and efficient. Honestly, everyone looked so beautiful and I had absolutely no regrets with having Valerie do my makeup. Also, a huge shout out to Roxy the hair stylist who did an amazing job on everyones hair and on my hair as well. Because of how talented they were, it was a huge relief for me on the day of the wedding. I had absolutely no worries with the hair and makeup, and it gave me time to have my mind on other important tasks. The last thing you want to worry about is your hair and makeup!!! So in the end, I have to say that I would absolutely 100% recommend Valerie and Roxy from Brides Amore for your wedding day beauty and hair.

Sent on 10/15/2016
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 10/16/2015

Valerie was a true pleasure to work with. She did my bridesmaids, mom and my makeup for my wedding. She does an amazing job at creating a flawless look that lasted all night. She worked on a timeline and was right on schedule. I will definitely be using Valerie in the future for any makeup needs.

Sent on 10/31/2015

Allyson · Married on 04/04/2014

I used Valerie and her team for my wedding on April 4, 2014. Let me start off by saying, I was not able to book a "trial" before my big day, so I was going into the experience blindly. I was beyond pleased of the work of the 2 ladies! My hair and make-up was exactly what I had pictured in my head. I really liked the fact Valerie made me look more "natural" rather than have a face coated with make-up. Not only was I pleased, but all my bridesmaids absolutely loved their hair and makeup. Every one looked so beautiful! Valerie and her staff are prompt, professional, and amazing. Their artistry is top notch and of excellent value I would HIGHLY recommend Brides Amore to anyone looking to get dolled up for their special day. Thank you again, Valerie! :)

Sent on 06/03/2014

1 Real Wedding

• Escondido, 92027 See on map
    7604812065 (Phone number)
    Location of (Brides Amore)