56 Glen Street, Glens Falls, NY 12801 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Bride & Gown

Welcome to the Bride & Gown ! We are a sample gown shop, where you will find designer bridal gowns at off pricing. We also consign new gowns from designer labels and have a select few designer pieces that are nearly new. We carry new sample gowns from Vera Wang, Essence of Australia, Justin Alexander, Maggie Sottero, Jim Hjelm, Davids Bridal, Pronovias, Two By Rosa Clara and much much more, mother of dresses , custom flower girl dresses, jewelry, bags, lingerie, and we can also custom make headpieces for you! Contact us today on our website to make an appointment

20 Reviews for Bride & Gown

Bride & Gown 1
Bride & Gown 2
Bride & Gown 3
Bride & Gown 4
  • Stephanne

Stephanne · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Amazing customer service

I called Bride & Gown looking for a very specific dress from Allure. Though they did not carry the dress, they offered to order it for me. It had to be a custom order to a specific length and their attention to detail was perfect. An incredible, personal experience and I am so glad I found their number.

Sent on 02/16/2019

Matthew Shoudy · Married on 09/22/2018

Wide variety of styles

Eliza and her team were wonderful to work with. The shop is cozy and adorable and has a wide variety of styles at a reasonable price. Their seamstress Alice was amazing and made sure everything was perfect. I would highly suggest checking them out.

Sent on 11/07/2018
  • X

Xio · Married on 06/02/2018

I was worried I was going to have to buy my dress at Davids, and after my experience there I did not want to give them my money. I was so happy when Bride and Gown was recommended to me. They opened up for a mid week appointment, and she was totally honest with me, and showed me what she had that fit what I was looking for. When I returned a few weeks later, only one of the dresses I liked was there, and so it was meant to be. I love my dress, still. I would totally recommend going here while shopping for either a used or a new dress.

Sent on 06/21/2018