Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Bridal Sense, Inc.

Atlanta's Premier One-Stop Bridal Shop at Sensible Prices!

Atlanta's Premier One-Stop Bridal Shop at Sensible Prices!  The newest concept in bridal wear. Buy or Sell New and Once-Loved Designer Bridal Gowns, Bridesmaid Dresses, Tuxedos, Veils, Tiaras and Accessories. Designer samples at 30-70% off retail price.

Your wedding is one of the most significant events in your life, and we want it to be perfect in every way.  We're dedicated to excellence in customer service.  We know you'll love our personal touch!

Categories: Wedding Dress

Regions serviced: Atlanta

Follow Bridal Sense, Inc. on

50 Reviews for Bridal Sense, Inc.

Bride (4)
Alterations (3)
Bridal Gowns (2)
Customization (1)
Sample Sales (1)
Sample Gowns (1)
Veils (1)

4.7

I had my dress altered by Bridal Sense after purchasing from elsewhere. It was an easy process with Ms. Sibo. She talked me through all the changes she thought I would need and asked for my opinion any other issues. The appointment was only 5 weeks before the wedding and they managed to fit two fittings in that time frame. It came out perfectly!

Profile Picture Clare, 1/13/18, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Alterations

I can't even put into words how great Nancy is! I felt like she was my Fairy God-Mother through the dress shopping experience. I live in California and visited a few salons until I found "the" dress. It was a little out of my budget, so I left the salon in hopes of finding a pre-owned one. I couldn't find it pre-owned, but found that Bridal Sense carried the dress and contacted them. Not only did they respond right away, but Nancy educated me on the dress shopping experience. She said the dress could be ordered in long/short at no extra cost or that the length could be custom ordered so that I wouldn't have to worry about the hem on a very lace-detailed edge (these are things that none of the other salons mentioned). They were only interested in me getting the dress through their salon at a huge mark-up and having their salon do the alterations (all part of the sale I guess). She has held my hand through this process and the only thing I wish is that I could have been in Atlanta to experience this in person!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User6682892, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Customization, Bride, Bridal Gowns

Bridal Sense is who I picked to do my Veil.
After several visits to numerous stores I could not find a veil to match my dress.
Nancy and Cathy went above and beyond and found the veil I was looking for. They customized it for me to fit my exact needs and it was delivered in a timely manner.
Thank you for a great experience the veil was perfect!

Profile Picture Christina, 9/4/16, 4 Reviews

220x220 sq 1466948855870 lasposa.121909
220x220 sq 1466948882526 mansi demla kw1561.080815

4 PROS I KNOW

6600 Roswell Road NE, Suite J, Atlanta, GA 30328   See On Map
404-256-4696 (phone) 404-256-1725 (fax)
Tues-Wed-Thurs 10-7 Fri-Sat 10-5 ~ no appointment necessary