50 Reviews for Bridal Sense, Inc.

Bride (4)
Sample Gowns (1)
Veils (1)
50 Bridal Sense, Inc. Reviews

4.7

I had my dress altered by Bridal Sense after purchasing from elsewhere. It was an easy process with Ms. Sibo. She talked me through all the changes she thought I would need and asked for my opinion any other issues. The appointment was only 5 weeks before the wedding and they managed to fit two fittings in that time frame. It came out perfectly!

Profile Picture Clare, 1/13/18, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Alterations

I can't even put into words how great Nancy is! I felt like she was my Fairy God-Mother through the dress shopping experience. I live in California and visited a few salons until I found "the" dress. It was a little out of my budget, so I left the salon in hopes of finding a pre-owned one. I couldn't find it pre-owned, but found that Bridal Sense carried the dress and contacted them. Not only did they respond right away, but Nancy educated me on the dress shopping experience. She said the dress could be ordered in long/short at no extra cost or that the length could be custom ordered so that I wouldn't have to worry about the hem on a very lace-detailed edge (these are things that none of the other salons mentioned). They were only interested in me getting the dress through their salon at a huge mark-up and having their salon do the alterations (all part of the sale I guess). She has held my hand through this process and the only thing I wish is that I could have been in Atlanta to experience this in person!

Profile Picture User6682892, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Customization, Bride, Bridal Gowns

Bridal Sense is who I picked to do my Veil.
After several visits to numerous stores I could not find a veil to match my dress.
Nancy and Cathy went above and beyond and found the veil I was looking for. They customized it for me to fit my exact needs and it was delivered in a timely manner.
Thank you for a great experience the veil was perfect!

Profile Picture Christina, 9/4/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Veils

I want to thank Bridal Sense for being with me every step of the way. I had a difficult start to my bridal gown search. I needed it to feel like me as well as be covered enough for our religious ceremony. Once I went into bridal sense, I knew that I would get my dress there. I found a great dress with such a reasonable price! While it was being made, the bridal sense team was out searching for the perfect lace/jacket to make my dress conservative. They found a perfect jacket that everyone loved! Even though the dress came in a little closer to the wedding date then I wanted, the team was right there to schedule the fittings and deliver the alterations on time. If you want a bridal shop that is invested in your experience and not in selling you an expensive dress, come to Bridal sense!

Profile Picture Ellen, 7/10/16, 2 Reviews
3.8

Their prices were absolutely right. I had my alterations done here. Unfortunately, they left the pins in my dress, so I had pins sticking in my rear on my special day. We like to say I was on pins and needles all day.

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/2/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Alterations

I found my wedding dress at Bridal Sense! I had tried on dresses over the weekend, came back in on a Wednesday, and purchased my dress 20 minutes later. It was actually the first dress that I tried on...and it was a designer dress that had been discounted, perfect for the bride on a budget! Bridal Sense was fantastic to work with, and they were very accommodating and patient. They also did an awesome job with alterations! I am so happy I went to Bridal Sense! I LOVED my dress and truly felt beautiful on my wedding day. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Kate, 9/26/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Alterations, Sample Sales, Bridal Gowns, Sample Gowns

I purchased my daughter's wedding dress at Bridal Sense for her September wedding. They were so helpful and we selected a beautiful designer dress for about 50% less than at a traditional bridal shop. We had wonderful attention, and they made sure the sample dress was perfect before we left. In fact, we bought shoes and they dyed them to match as we waited. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture User5473690, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Professional, flexible, no pressure environment. Pricing is very reasonable and quick turnaround on dress delivery.

Profile Picture User4928797, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I found the perfect dress at Bridal Sense. I worked with April who did an amazing job on the alterations. I cannot recommend the Bridal Sense team highly enough.

Profile Picture Marie, 9/5/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I had a fabulous dress buying experience with Nancy and her team of people at Bridal Sense. This was the first place I went because they offered rental bridesmaid dresses that I was researching as a backup option if we couldn't find dresses otherwise for my 2 girls in one day. Turns out that we went with the rentals right away. It was so reasonable and I could get dresses in the same fabric but 2 different styles to fit both the adult and junior girls. So, with that decision done, I browsed the bridal gowns, tried on 6-7 different ones, and couldn't believe how reasonably priced most of them were. After a whole day shopping at other stores, I came back to buy the very first dress I tried on. I loved the low pressure approach, and the personal attention that I received here. And my budget really loved the store too! The bridesmaid dresses came in the week before the wedding and were PERFECT with just a slight strap adjustment on one of the gowns that they fixed on the spot. I was surprised at how easy and how reasonable this approach was. Go to Bridal Sense first!

Profile Picture Angie, 9/5/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I got really, really lucky searching for my dress. This is the one and only place I went for my wedding dress, and I could not have asked for a better experience. Ever.

This little mom and pop shop is owned and worked by three generations of women who have a passion for weddings and finding the perfect dress for the bride. They were extremely helpful without ever being pushy; they let me browse the dresses without hovering or giving extraneous advice.

I picked out ten dresses of all different cuts and styles. Yet another cool thing about this shop: they have both new custom-made and off-the-rack dresses. My dress was off the rack and at a fraction of the retail price. I would never have been able to afford a Melissa Sweet silk-and-lace dress without this little shop.

They laughed and engaged wonderfully with myself, my mother, and my little sister. They were absolutely perfect. I couldn't have had a better dress-finding experience. I would recommend anyone to come to this shop and enjoy their experience as well!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 10/4/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

The ladies at Bridal Sense were so wonderful!!! I had abdominal surgery about 10 days before my wedding. I was so upset that my fitting two days after my surgery did not go as planned. They were so sweet and supportive! They arranged for a late fitting only a few days before the wedding to allow me a little more time to heal. They then made adjustments so that my dress fit beautifully and allowed me to be comfortable! I am so grateful that my mom found Bridal Sense. I don't think I would have received such great care, genuine concern and attention anywhere else.

Profile Picture User4244506, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Nancy was an absolute pleasure to work with! I would recommend her store, Bridal Sense, to any and all brides. She was so helpful, friendly, patient and put no pressure whatsoever on me. I actually spent my first appointment with her trying on gowns to figure out what style I really liked. Then I had an appointment at Bridals by Lori, which was high-stress, high-pressure and not so much fun. The next day I came back to Nancy at Bridal Sense to try on a new set of gowns, and I found my DREAM gown!! She actually posts all of her gowns online so you can go home and really browse the different styles, once you have figured out the shape you're looking for. This made shopping so much easier at Bridal Sense. To top is all off, her prices are so great! I got a designed Kitty Chen from the previous year's design (so gorgeous). Oo, and very importantly, her gowns are in great condition. You wouldn't even think that they were previously tried on. I bought my gown off of the rack and and SO HAPPY with my purchase!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/26/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Love this place. I went to so many bridal shops around town and was nearly going crazy. I come here and find my dress within 30 minutes! They are very laid back here...no frills, no pressure, none of that. Wish I had came here in the first place! If you're like me and aren't seeking an "experience" of buying a dress--go for it! Lastly, the deals can't be beat

Profile Picture shanita, 5/18/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Nancy at Bridal Sense is the best. I had nothing less than a awesome experience with her. She went above and beyond for me and my wedding party. Thank you Nancy for an awesome job.

Profile Picture Shawntel, 4/5/14, 4 Reviews
4.1

This review is actually a bit hard for me to provide feedback because if it weren't for the owner Nancy, I would have reviewed this shop's employees quite a bit lower. My very first visit (& only second shop I went to) at the shop was being run by the owner, Nancy, herself and she was (and is) absolutely amazing! After leaving the shop that very first day I had not a doubt that I chose the right dress and place to purchase it. She knows her dresses and which ones will look good on a particular body type while staying in budget. I found my dress, which just so happen to be about the second she picked for me, and after some back and forth with another, the task was completed. HOWEVER, every other visit to the shop when she wasn't there was not the same. I had some trouble with the seamstress at this place during the first and second fittings due to a lack of communication with me on how to place my dress, on my body, to ensure that it has the exact fit that I purchased it for. She does this for a living (and has done this exact dress before) so I didn't speak up as much because well, what do i know about sewing wedding dresses?I just knew that it wasn't feeling nor looking the same as Nancy had placed and clipped it on me.

Nevertheless, she does great work because my dress did end up turning out *perfect*, but the negative experiences and stress I left with each visit could have partly been avoided (aside from the other employees stoic looks and obvious want to leave the shop for the night). When all was said and done, Nancy made everything right by being present for later fittings, properly placing the dress on me as she did the very first time and communicating the matter with me.

If I were to rate Nancy alone, I would give 5 stars, but to be fair to other soon-to-be brides, I rated be the ENTIRE experience.

Profile Picture Natalie, 4/4/14, 4 Reviews
4.7

Amazing place - found my dress very quickly and everyone there is so nice and helpful. I came in way under budget even with alterations. I couldn't be happier! Its in an unassuming building but don't let that deter you.. you wont be sorry you tried them out.

Profile Picture Heather, 12/8/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

This was the first store I went to and the third dress I tried on was the one! It's a small consignment shop, nothing fancy. I came in for a rental & bought an ivory & champagne never worn sample gown! The owners Mom picked it. I spent around $300 for the dress, veil & a nice carry bag with a Yelp coupon. I couldn't resist trying other stores but you're paying for the nicer fitting rooms. Bridal Sense does alterations too. My bustle & cups will only be $30. You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Nkenge, 10/20/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I had a wonderful experience at Bridal Sense! We were able to schedule my first appointment online and on the same day. Before we even got in the store my friend said, "I already see a dress you have to try!" It had just been brought in and it hadn't been dry cleaned. We talked them into letting me try it anyway (along with at least 15 other fabulous gowns!). I ended up choosing the very first gown we saw! Nancy and her mom were fantastic and I got the kind of one-on-one attention every bride deserves. We were also able to purchase the most perfect birdcage veil to compliment my style. The service was stellar and the price was certainly right. Every bride needs to check out Bridal Sense before going anywhere else!

Profile Picture Kristi , 10/19/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

A huge thank you to Nancy and her team at Bridal Sense! If I had anything to do over again for my wedding, it would have been to START my dress shopping at Bridal Sense. But then again, going to all the "big chain" and "boutique" bridal shops first taught me what a true gem Bridal Sense is! I was almost in tears from a horrible experience at a well-known shop just down the street when I went to Bridal Sense. I'm not a dainty flower and wanted something in my size to try on and get a feel for what the dress would actually look like. Bridal Sense fit the bill and I had several options to choose from -- all elegant, sophisticated and well-priced. Don't worry, they have the big, fancy dresses if that's what you're looking for too. Thanks for everything Nancy!

Profile Picture Linda, 9/29/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

This store provided so many options, it was worth the drive!! Nancy was so helpul, even when I returned home she continued to assist me in ideas for alterations so that my dress would be perfect!!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/21/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I loved this shop! The owner, Tina, and all of her staff made the experience with them extremely easy. They were extremely attentive to all my needs.

Profile Picture Brianna, 7/28/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I had the best experience from first finding my dress to the alterations necessary to make it what I wanted. I was looking for a unique one of a kind dress that fit my personality but didn't want to spend a fortune on it. I found a sample dress at Bridal Sense that I was able to make my own. They did a beautiful job with the alterations, were very willing to make the tweaks I wanted after the initial alterations and the dress was beautiful and ready on time.

Profile Picture Sherri, 6/28/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I purchased my dress from another vendor, but I used Bridal Sense for my alterations and they did a fabulous job. It was affordable and my dress was always ready when promised. They pressed it for me as well and the dress was perfect on my wedding day.

Profile Picture jessica, 4/20/13, 5 Reviews

THE BEST.

I went to 4 other stores in town...leaving 2 of them in TEARS. Bridal Sense not only had a wide range of dresses, at fantastic prices, but their customer service was above any I had ever received before.

They are not the big corporate companies, trying to get you in and out and make as much money as possible. They absolutely want you to find your perfect dress, at your perfect price, altered to the perfect fit. This was the first store I went to, I found a dress I loved, then I got nervous that it was too soon and I hadn't done enough research. The consultant literally told me that she didn't want me to make a decision before I was ready, to go look around elsewhere, and if I didn't find something better, she'd be there waiting for me with my dress. Go to any other store and find a consultant that will encourage you to look elsewhere!

Then, after 4 fittings and I still wasn't comfortable walking in it...the store owner, Nancy, was down on her hands and knees remeasuring and remarking, an hour past closing. She had it altered first thing the next morning, and met me at the store on her personal time (it was CLOSED), to make sure it was just perfect. At the last minute she thought that a different slip might look better underneath, I wasn't sure and was exhausted from all the wedding planning decisions as is, that she gave it to me for FREE, and told me she wanted me to at least have it the day of in case I wanted it.

I just can't say a bad thing about this store, this team, or my dress. Oh, did I mention...my dress cost $169! Brides...shop here first!

Profile Picture Teresa, 3/24/13, 4 Reviews