550 S. Hill St. Suite.620, Los Angeles, CA 90013 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Bridal Rings Company

Founded in 1983, The Bridal Rings Company is a leading Los Angeles direct diamond importer and fine jewelry manufacturer. Our wholesale showroom is open to the public. We are located in the heart of the Los Angeles Jewelry wholesale district on the sixth floor of the International Jewelry Center.

The Bridal Rings Company has earned a reputation for offering an extensive multi-million dollar inventory of bridal rings and accessories at bargain prices (30% to 70% below retail). We stand behind the quality and craftsmanship of every product we sell with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Don't take our word for it, do your own comparison shopping. Please call our toll free number for details / restrictions.

The Bridal Rings Company is an active member of the Better Business Bureau, Los Angeles Chamber of Commerce, Diamond Council of America, and the California Jewelers Association.

Contact us for additional information

213-627-7620

• ILANIS

20 Reviews for Bridal Rings Company

Katie · Married on 10/27/2018

Exceptional service and quality

We got my engagement ring and my husband's wedding band here. We also had them make my wedding band and a necklace from diamonds that my grandmother left. They are always professional, friendly, helpful. I needed my engagement ring re-sized, they did so without issue, and regularly clean my jewelry for me. Will definitely go back to them for all our our diamond needs!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Ed · Married on 06/05/2017

The folks at Bridal Rings Company are absolute magicians! Not only do they have a showroom chock full of spectacular pieces, they can also create anything you might imagine and execute it with exquisite workmanship...A special shout out to Ned for his help steering our special design project...Going the extra mile is their everyday way of doing business and their work represents the ultimate in quality, service and customer satisfaction...As return customers we can say with absolute confidence..."Do not hesitate to go there!"

Sent on 12/06/2017
  • User6419357 · 2+ years ago

Me encanto todos muy amables ayudándonos a escoger nuestro anillo trabajaron con nuestro presupuesto muy amigables me hicieron sentir como en familia

Sent on 02/26/2016

1 Real Wedding

• 550 S. Hill St. Suite.620 Los Angeles, 90013 See on map
    Location of (Bridal Rings Company)