Bridal Studio on Location

876 sunrise hwy bayshore,ny, North Babylon, NY 11706 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Bridal Studio on Location

Bridal Studio on Location--located in North Babylon, New York and serving clients in the Long Island region--is a wedding hair and makeup company that offers a variety of beauty services. With this company by your side, you will look absolutely gorgeous during your special day; they will create a unique style, beauty, and elegance for you to show off to your friends, family, and loved ones. Bridal Studio on Location has over 20 years of experience creating one-of-a-kind looks for events.

Bridal Studio on Location offers a variety of beauty and health services, including pre-event consultations to plan your look, hair, makeup, multiple experienced stylists, salon services, and group discounts. Other services offered include:

• Haircuts
Preparations
121799902 51 381926 v1

27 Reviews for Bridal Studio on Location

Tracy · Married on 10/08/2017

Linda, Irene and their team did an amazing job! They provided on site hair and makeup services for me, my bridesmaids, my mom, future mother in law, flower girls, and sisters for my wedding and everyone looked beautiful! I was a little hesitant when I first found them because Linda's prices are significantly cheaper than any other services I looked at and I did not want to risk getting sub-par service, but after my trial I was blown away by Linda's talent and booked her immediately. On the day of the wedding, they showed up on time and managed to finish early so that we had more time to relax and take photos before the ceremony. My hair and makeup held up well throughout the day, and I just can't think of anything negative to say about their team and my experience with them. Thanks to Linda & Irene for making us all feel beautiful on my wedding day!!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Corrine · Married on 04/19/2013

The hair and makeup for my best friend's wedding were phenomenal!

Sent on 05/25/2013

Bridal Studio on Location FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 90.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Bridal Studio on Location 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Perfect Faces by Jessica
    Perfect Faces by Jessica Wedding Hair & Makeup

Linda is a pleasure to work with. Linda's hair styling is both beautiful and stay's all night long. She gets my hair styling approval! xoxo

• Glam Me Up
    Glam Me Up Wedding Hair & Makeup

Linda from Bridal Hairstyling on location is wonderful at creating the perfect look! Her professionalism, reliability and talent is why I highly recommend Linda. Her hair styles include not only current trends, but timeless beauty as well.

• 876 sunrise hwy bayshore,ny North Babylon, NY, 11706 See on map