4312 Cleveland Massillon Road, Barberton, OH 44203 Map · Phone number

About Bridal Hair by Lisa Wayman

I travel to you so you can enjoy your special day!

I am based in Akron, Ohio but am willing to travel pretty much anywhere in Northeast Ohio. Lets chat! I may even travel further, try me!

Check out my Portfolio, I can do the simplest updo to the most intricate with ease. I have styled all types of hair and love a challenge!

When planning your wedding day, keep this in mind: As a general rule of thumb, I usually schedule approximately 30 min for each bridesmaid and one hour for the bride. Not all of the bridesmaids need to be on location at once, they can be staggered so that they can pop in and out to finish up last minute wedding details.

On location Special Occasion and Bridal Styling starts at $45 per person.

In Salon Special Occasion and Bridal Styling starts at $40 per person.

Flower Girl Styling runs between $10-$25.

‘Travel Fee’ if less than 4 girls for on location styling is $20-$50.

Practice Updos are $20 each time and must be done by appointment only at
Stylin’ Hair Salon
4312 Cleveland Massillon Road
Norton, OH 44203

$25 deposit required to hold wedding date and confirm price based on consultation with the client. If everything is as we agreed on the wedding day, the deposit is deducted from the bridal updo. If everything is not as we agreed upon (ex: agreed on 4 updos, on wedding day there are only 2) the bride will owe me an additional travel fee based on location and will not be refunded her deposit.

Cash or check only accepted both on location and at salon. No credit/debit cards please.

Follow Bridal Hair by Lisa Wayman on

SL4
IMG0014
SL4

11 Reviews for Bridal Hair by Lisa Wayman

Samantha · Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing hair stylist!!

Lisa was absolutely fantastic. I ca't say enough great things about how well she did on everyone's hair. Lisa did myself (the bride), as well as my 5 bridesmaids, flower girls hair within 4.5 hours. then she did 3 additional mother of the bride/grandmas hair within a few more hours while the bridal party went to pictures. Lisa did an excellent job of looking at photos of the hair styles my bridesmaids wanted and then recreating them. Everyone's hair held up throughout the whole day, including my own (which doesn't usually hold curls well.) but, I knew mine would hold up well from my trial with her! I would highly recommend Lisa to anyone looking for a special event hair stylist!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Katelyn · Married on 06/17/2017

Lisa did great on all my bridesmaids' hair and loved that she came to my house!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Cherie · Married on 05/27/2017

Lisa did a great job with my entire bridal parties hair, plus a couple more. We had 12 total that needed to get their hair done and Lisa and her sister made it happen. Before the wedding I met with her for a trial run and were able to make a game plan for the wedding day. We decided to have her sister join her to curl and prep the girls for Lisa to then finish them up to make the process go faster. This worked out perfect and all of the girls were very happy with how their hair turned out. I would definitely recommend Lisa to brides. She is very friendly, efficient, and her prices are very reasonable.

Sent on 07/15/2017

Bridal Hair by Lisa Wayman FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 55.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 25.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair