Revelations

• Steph The Hair Alchemist
  • Blushing Beauty

4 Reviews for Revelations

Diana · Married on 05/25/2013

I have my hair done at Revelations regularly and was very excited to have my bridal party come in as well. Sarah did my hair for the wedding and did beautiful work. I came in a few weeks before to get my hair highlighted and she did a mini practice run right there, rather than making me come in for an official practice run - which she would have done no questions had I wanted that. Every girl in the party loved their hair and their make-up and it lasted the ENTIRE NIGHT! The staff at Revelations all have amazing abilities and could do something that fit each girl individually. It was also amazing because the salon has enough room to have everyone's hair and make-up done at once, so we didn't have to wait around for people to finish. We brought in food and drinks and they had a special room for people to gather and eat. Thank you!

Sent on 07/05/2013

Megan · Married on 10/06/2012

Revelations staff were amazing. Myself, all my bridesmaids, and mothers got our hair and makeup done. The staff at Revelations got everyone in together. Their professionalism put everyone at ease. Everyone looked amazing!!!

Sent on 10/16/2012

Brenna · Married on 12/30/2006

I have been a client at Revelations for over 10 years. Pam and her staff are incredible. They did my maid of honor, one bridesmaid and myself in one afternoon with a full salon of other clients. It was great. Bravo!

Sent on 05/31/2008

Revelations FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations