923 N Loop 1604 E Ste. 108, San Antonio, TX 78232 Map · Phone number

About Bridal Connection

Bridal Connection is a lovely bridal salon carrying top designers such as Maggie Sottero, Mori Lee, Dessy Bridesmaids and a few others. We are a premier retailer for Maggie Sottero and Sottero Midgley and a top seller of Mori Lee.

In addition to wedding gowns, we carry Bridesmaids, Flowergirl, Mother of the Bride, Little Boy Tuxedos, and Prom. We also offer a variety of veils and belts and sashes to go along with that perfect dress.

When looking for the perfect location to begin your Wedding Gown adventure, here are a few things to look for.

Longevity
Has the business you are considering been in business longer than a year?
Will they be in business when it’s time for your dress to come in?
Are they a Premier Retailer for any designer?

Variety
Do they have a variety of designers?
Are there many selections not only from styles but sizes as well?

Atmosphere
Is the location inviting and are their employees attentive to your needs and friendly?

You will find all of the above at Bridal Connection and much more. We would love to assist you in selecting all of your Bridal needs. All you have to do is ask…

When can I schedule an appointment?

Follow Bridal Connection on

Bridal Connection 6
Bridal Connection 7
  • Grazielle

Grazielle Pagao · Getting married on 01/23/2021

First bridal shop and I found my dress!!!

I walked in thinking I was only going to look at and try on dresses since I have a year and a half till my wedding, but I ended up finding THE dress!!! Angelita was so sweet! Literally the very 1st dress she picked out for me, I said I didn't like the neckline but she said to try it on bc most brides walk in thinking they want a certain thing. AND SHE WAS RIGHT :) I liked all the dresses I tried on and Angelita made sure to show me dresses that were below or close to my budget. My dress was way below my budget so I'll have room for alterations. Loved my experience there and can't wait to get my dress!!!

Sent on 06/23/2019
    Bridal Connection 8
    Bridal Connection 9
    Bridal Connection 10
  • FutureMrsBond18

Lacey · Getting married on 08/20/2020

I cannot tell you enough how much I loved this bridal shop! I had already tried on over 8 dress before coming here, and I'll be honest I had my mind set on a different style dress entirely! But they, along with my MoH, helped me find my dream dress. And of course I said, "Yes to the dress" knowing just how stunning that dress is just makes me look that much forward to my wedding!

Sent on 07/31/2017
  • Ebony

Ebony Moore · Getting married on 07/04/2020

Amazing vendor alert!!!

Found my dress at the first shop I went to. Of course of course, I shopped around after that, but NOTHING compared to the dress I fell in love with here so if course I came back. Wedding dress shopping can be very overwhelming but here it was fun, exciting, and warm! Everyone there felt like family and truly wanted to see me happy! They have everything from wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, mother of the bride dresses, flower girl dresses etc., a great selection at that!
    Let’s just say I have no regrets about my experience at Bridal Connection. 🥰

Sent on 08/10/2019
    Bridal Connection 11

Bridal Connection FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom, Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Annually
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• 923 N Loop 1604 E, Ste. 108 San Antonio, 78232 See on map
    M-F: 11am - 7pm Saturday: 10am - 7pm Sunday: Appointment only (Call ahead we may be open)