Brick and Ivy

Dallas, TX View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Brick and Ivy is a wedding and event planning firm based in Dallas, Texas. The wedding coordinators at this company believe in orchestrating celebrations that bring out the positive spirit and jubilation of the day. This means embracing the emotive qualities that make a wedding so special while bringing a strong sense of style and organization. The result is an event to be remembered and cherished.

Each couple has their own needs for their nuptial and the wedding packages offered by Brick and Ivy accommodate that need. For those seeking assistance with every element of their celebrations, the company’s coordinators can attend to all the details. The professionals can also arrange timelines and take care of the logistics, for a well-organized wedding event.

• Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Non-Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Meredith
    Meredith Getting married on 03/26/2022

Highly Recommend!!

Alexis was amazing! She was super organized for our special day…made a full wedding timeline and sent out to all the vendors to make sure everyone knew what time and where! Anything I needed, she made happen! I highly recommend using Brick and Ivy events!
    Cara Married on 10/22/2021

The best decision I made for my wedding (except my choice of groom)

During the wedding planning process, the bride has to make thousands of decisions: venue, food, music, etc. etc. Of all those choices, the best choice I made in planning my wedding was hiring Alexis. My only regret in my planning decisions was that I didn’t have the budget to have her for the full time. If you have any kind of event, I could not recommend her more strongly. She is impeccably organized, professional, friendly, and an absolute miracle of order and management.

I hosted a wedding for about 90 people with more than ten vendors to coordinate. As many other brides out there will know, working full time while planning a wedding of that scope is not an easy task. As soon as my month with Alexis began, my stress levels plummeted.

She was on top of every task, delivering succinct to-do lists, coordinating with and contacting my vendors, ironing out details, and considering details I would never have known to think about otherwise.

We met weekly and each meeting was succinct, productive, and left me feeling calmer.

On the day of my wedding, Alexis acted as film producer, ship captain, and conductor, and she killed it. She was simultaneously (amazingly!) directing all vendors on what to do, fixing several of my dumb mistakes I made in counting out things beforehand, decorating, rehearsing with my bridal party, making sure everything was in its proper place, and keeping everyone calm. She maintained her friendly, professional, and calm demeanor throughout—perfect for someone whose job is to direct chaos.

I can say with 100% certainty that I would not have enjoyed my wedding day anywhere near as much without Alexis at the helm of my wedding ship doing all the work I otherwise would have had to worry about. Her experience and expertise in the industry, professional and friendly demeanor, and incredible management skills are invaluable to anyone planning a big event.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

3333 Harry Hines Blvd Apt. 4108 Dallas, TX, 75201
Location of (Brick and Ivy)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding