Brick and Ivy

Dallas, TX View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Brick and Ivy is a wedding and event planning firm based in Dallas, Texas. The wedding coordinators at this company believe in orchestrating celebrations that bring out the positive spirit and jubilation of the day. This means embracing the emotive qualities that make a wedding so special while bringing a strong sense of style and organization. The result is an event to be remembered and cherished.

Each couple has their own needs for their nuptial and the wedding packages offered by Brick and Ivy accommodate that need. For those seeking assistance with every element of their celebrations, the company’s coordinators can attend to all the details. The professionals can also arrange timelines and take care of the logistics, for a well-organized wedding event.

• Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Non-Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Kasey
    Kasey B. Married on 07/15/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Brick and Ivy for the Win!

Alexis was nothing short of amazing. I was able to hand everything over to her and enjoy our big day. Her attention to detail, ability to wrangle my crazy a** bridal party, family and keep the vendors in line and on top of their game....just perfection. Highly recommend Alexis, she is awesome!!!!
    Haley L. Married on 05/28/2022

Best Decision I Made!

Alexis and her team are amazing! She turned all my wedding visions into reality. I loved every bit on my wedding and that was all due to Alexis! She gave me such great ideas when planning and helped me find some of the best vendors that could make it happen. On the actual day she made sure I was only having a great time while she took over the stresses of the day which I am forever grateful for. She is there to help you with anything you may need. Without her I would have been lost. Alexis helped make my wedding day the best day of my life. I can't thank her enough for her patience, creativity, and kindness!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

3333 Harry Hines Blvd Apt. 4108 Dallas, TX, 75201
Location of (Brick and Ivy)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding